• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello from Northern Michigan

Navonifamily

Male
Hi all I;m Frank and My wife is Michelle.
We are a non-denominational Christian couple that tend to have views that don't fit the norm if you will. My wife over several years has spoken many times about us taking on a second wife. She like the Sister-Wife dynamic of life and family. Me I have no issues with it and so see it to be more Biblical than not. There's a reason it's always been said it takes a Village to raise a child. Maybe that village just happens to be under one roof. Any ways. We really have not put effort into this life change, other than thought, a bit of prayer and lots of talk. So here I am to learn more and see just how Biblical it is and how it works for others..

So thats a bit about us, The Navoni's. Oh ya and in February 2020, we will have been married 17 years..

Welcome

Shalom and welcome! Great place here with a lot of variety and iron sharpening iron...

Welcome!

Shalom and welcome from Missouri.

Welcome

You're just a couple states away. Maybe you'll be able to make a regional retreat the next time we have one in this neck of the woods! Welcome aboard!

Greetings! Glad you found the site. Hopefully we can be helpful and answer some questions for you and your wife. I encourage your wife to make her own account so she can post in the Ladies Only section. We love new ladies! We also like answering questions and sharing. Looking forward to getting to know you both.

Back