• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello from Ohio

Welcome Cindy! Glad you found us. I hope you will take some time and post more about your story on the Ladies Only section. We would love to get to know you better.

:DWell welcome Cindy! Finally a Buckeye! If you don’t mind, my wife and I are interested where in Ohio you are from. We were from Lexington/Mansfield, Ohio originally. Now living in Columbia, Tennessee due to my job transfer. You will find great Believers here. We found this site about a year ago and it has been a wealth of help, understanding, growth, . . . and Love. Have been to a Texas retreat. Will be going to the Georgia retreat and the Summer one too, Lord willing. Hope to see you at a retreat. The Sisters or Ladies forum is great. This site is very good, but the retreats are even “gooder.” The retreats make the understanding of polygyny deeper, but more than that You. Find. Family! Like Spirited Believers is what I Love the most. Again, welcome to a great site, great people, and real Love. Enjoy your gleaning.:D

Last edited:
Welcome!

Hello everyone! I am so excited to have found this website as I look to deepen my understanding of polygamy. This is something I have been looking into for years and have had the opportunity to meet two couples, both of which were not the right fit for me, but I'm overjoyed at what this site appears to have as resources. I look forward to getting to know people and making lifelong friends on this journey to my forever.

C
Shalom from Alaska, once from Cincinnati, Ohio, before meeting my husband after I joined the USAF.

Back