• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello from Oklahoma!

Welcome to a great place for learning and some of the most beautiful people. Watch them neighbors though. ;);) Not really. Verifyveritas76 is a real student of the Word. He truly is in search of Truth. Not only does he have a great grasp on Truth, but the Truth has a great grasp on him. Tap into his knowledge.

Welcome! It’s nice to have you join us here.

Welcome to a great place for learning and some of the most beautiful people. Watch them neighbors though. ;);) Not really. Verifyveritas76 is a real student of the Word. He truly is in search of Truth. Not only does he have a great grasp on Truth, but the Truth has a great grasp on him. Tap into his knowledge.
Thanks! Haha I've know them for a few years. They are a wonderful family. He is a wealth of knowledge. :)

Great song, but I always thought the man who was one of my musical heroes would swallow his chew if he found out how much we disagreed on one little point about what living free might or might not entail.

By the way, I have a request: could anyone who can explain to me how to imbed a photo or a video into one of these messages send me a private message to explain it -- or point me to where the explanation already exists on this site. Thanks!

Back