• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello from PA

Sarahwhispers32

Hello,
I am a 32 year old female from PA just hear to give this site a second chance. Hopefully I will see it in a different light and just be able to take things as they come.

2nd chances are GOOD! Thx. Hopefully we'll do better by you this time around. Welcome back.

Thank Sola. And thanks Cecil, Not all was bad, actually I felt like part of a community, but allowed one small thing to upset me for no reason. So, yes I am back.

Thanks for giving us here on BF a second chance!! I hope this time is much better for you! Again Welcome back and may God direct your steps on this site!
Chaplains Rose

Hi, Sarahwhispers32 from PA.

If anyone gives you a hard time, just let this old Marine know and I will charge his position with my M-16 blazing away on full auto. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, though, welcome back to the forum.

Marv from NM, AKA PolyDoc

Hello Sarah,

Welcome back, my wife and I are new here, too. We hope to make some friends and to learn from those more experienced than we are. And who knows maybe meet my second wife.

Hope you have a better experience this time.

Hello from Missouri, I hope you will come to the ladies retreat. I am also
single. This is the site for biblical families truly! I got to meet lots
of members at the retreat in July. It was great and I learned so much!
dede

Hello Sarah, I'm new here and I must say it is good to see that even though life is not always kind that we can move forward. I'm glad you came back.
Denise

Back