• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello from Snowy SC

NikiR74

Hello all!

I am a 36yo who has newly began courting a fantastic man and if all goes to plan will be his second wife some time in July! I have thought long and hard about this lifestyle and believe it to be enriching and enlighting. I can't wait to read more on this site and get guidence from those who have walked the path of being second wife! Any insite you may have as a SW would be welcoming!

Blessings!

Niki

Hi Niki,

Welcome to the forum. As a second wife the journey has been amazing. My greatest piece of advice would be to build a very genuine and secure relationship and foundation with his first wife. My sister wife is amazing and I absolutely adore her for all that she is and she is a great encourager. The stronger the foundation and security you have with each other the better the bond as a family.

She and I have spent a lot of time together and that has helped us to form a very strong bond and I adore my hubby as well and he is the greatest man that I have ever met and cannot wait each evening when he walks in the door because I miss him so much while he is gone and it is so nice when he comes home to be able to talk with him. Sometimes, at least one of us waits to eat dinner with him and have that time with him.

I hope that is a help to you.

Hello Niki and welcome to Biblical Families. I am Todd and my wife, Kim, and I live right up here in Asheville, NC. If you have any questions or need anything then just let us know.

Welcome Nikki! We are so glad you found us. Be sure to take a look at new and old postings in the Ladies Only thread. We have some great ladies at this site. I hope you will get to know many of them. Please try and join us for the Ladies Chat tonight at 7:30 pm EST. The link is posted at the top of the Forum Index page. We talk about lots of different things but it is also a good place to ask a question or two.

Blessings,
Julieb

Hi Niki,

You don't live far from us. There are several people here in Upstate SC. We would love to meet and fellowship with you.

Drop me a Private Message and we can chat a bit further.

Great to have you here Niki.

In His Grace,

CB

[Waving back from a world of slush!] Our family is in SC as well. I am excited to hear how God is working in the lives of you and your new family. How did you come to the knowledge of biblical plural marriage? Look forward to reading more of your posts!

Back