• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello from socal

sparky256

Male
good evening everyone. ive been readingthe boards now for probably 8 months and finally I felt the urge to join in the fun. im the husband of one wife for now. (any more is up to god) and the father of three children. we first came into the knowledge of the lifestyle through realitytv of all things. I am so happy to have found a great christian resource for gleaning knowledge from and just had to say thank you and hello to everyone.

Welcome from the Great Northwest sparky!

Welcome Sparky! I grew up in SoCal....High desert mostly. I live in Missouri now. It's quite a change......people here actually use ALL their fingers when they wave hello. :D

Taller on you and sparky what part of scal are y'all from? I born and raised in Bakersfield

we are in San Diego now, headed out to Calexico soon. I'll be building a bunch of solar power plants there.

FWIW, I have lived in San Diego (Pt. Loma and also Miramar), Garden Grove, Corona, Rancho Cordova, and Sunnyvale. I met Dee Ann in Garden Grove, and Adam and Emily were born in San Deigo and Riverside.

Welcome Sparky. I work as a mine mechanic so I have a lot of coworkers named Spraky, every electrician I know. God uses a lot of different paths to open our eyes and to get things done. I know TV seems weird but God used a donkey before, so He-Haw! I was Born in Long Beach Memorial Hospital. Most of my family is in Del Mar and La Costa. My father went to Lakewood High. I have a brotherr in law at Loma Linda.

Welcome. I am in Austin now, but I grew up in San Diego (Point Loma) and my Dad and two sisters still live there. I visit about once a year.

Thank you all for the welcome, now may I present a pressing concern. I am looking for a Christian polygamist community, if they even exist.

There is obviously this virtual community. There seems to be a stronger concentration in the northwest. I live way far out in Northern Nevada and have joked about making a "compound" as land here is very cheap and jobs are abundant.

Back