• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello from South America

My name is Sophie, I have always believed and practiced biblical gender roles and I am naturally submissive. I was married to my dream man until he tried to introduce a second wife to my marriage, I was flooded with rage and filed a divorce. I deeply regret that decision.

After studying the Bible for years I finally dropped the veil of feminism and connected with the intention of wanting to open myself to polygyny in a very biblical sense.
Can't wait to learn so much from you. :)
Hi, Sophie! Nice to see you here…. Like you, I journeyed out of the world and into an understanding of what God calls us to do as women.

Hello Sophie, thank you for sharing your story. Your story is inspiring me to be even more compassionate to my wife who does not accept this. I do not want her to suffer. I pray God is giving you peace and understanding. I hope your husband in appreciating Christ's forgiveness will extend that forgiveness to you.

My name is Sophie, I have always believed and practiced biblical gender roles and I am naturally submissive. I was married to my dream man until he tried to introduce a second wife to my marriage, I was flooded with rage and filed a divorce. I deeply regret that decision.

After studying the Bible for years I finally dropped the veil of feminism and connected with the intention of wanting to open myself to polygyny in a very biblical sense.
Welcome!

¿De qué parte de Chile eres? Hace años, estuve a punto de mudarme con mi familia al distrito de los lagos.

Hi Sophia, thanks for introducing yourself. Glad you are here and you've discovered much truth concerning marriage and family. As you can see from the name of this ministry, we are biblical in our approach to marriage and families. With that in mind I must ask, What is the situation with your husband? Is there a possibility of reconciliation? Shalom

Can't wait to learn so much from you.

Welcome to great place to learn about polygyny. Try to get involved in the women’s forum. There are many beautiful Ladies here. Sorry to hear about the previous “learning experience.” I would suggest you come with an open mind and open heart. The right ones will understand you are their Sister first and foremost. Finally, in all things, without Real Love nothing else matters. Be blessed in your learning.

Shalom and welcome, Sophia.

Back