• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello from Texas

LovelyAlex

Hi my name is Alexandra, I'm 21 and Ive recently that I would love to enter into a plural marriage and i have done plenty of soul searching and have also asked god about it. Also I'm researching everything I can about what goes into a plural marriage and i feel like I can be a advantage. Also I love making new friends so I can;t wait to get to know all of you

Welcome Alexandra! There's lots to learn and I can't imagine a better place to start your search than with this fine group of folks. Tell us more about yourself and your journey. Never hesitate to ask questions, we love hearing from others. Enjoy!

-Will

Alexandra, the pictures for your profile need to be 90 X 90 pixels or less. You may use a free program to reduce them to size. http://www.irfanview.com

Welcome and enjoy the fellowship here.

I'm starting culinary school in jan... I love to read, go to church, try new things and most of all laugh!!!! I love animals and kids.. Love to watch movies and chitchat... and i have an obsession with perfume lol

Greetings from the staff here.

Browse around, check out the resource link to your top right as there is much information there to read, and if we can be of any service to you then let us know.

May the Lord bless you in your journey of faith including your education in college.

LovelyAlex said:
I'm starting culinary school in jan.

Soooo Jealous! :D

LovelyAlex said:
I love to read, go to church, try new things and most of all laugh!!!! I love animals and kids.. Love to watch movies and chitchat.

Me too!

LovelyAlex said:
i have an obsession with perfume lol

Do you have a favorite?

Do you have a favorite?[/quote]

Yes I love Viva la Juicy , but I mix three together usually the juicy, fantasy by brittney spears and shakira... so i have a unique perfume... my church family always tell I smell good and they try to out pretty smell me but it doesnt work haaha because im a champ :p

LovelyAlex said:
Yes I love Viva la Juicy , but I mix three together usually the juicy, fantasy by brittney spears and shakira... so i have a unique perfume... my church family always tell I smell good and they try to out pretty smell me but it doesnt work haaha because im a champ :p

I wear "Lauren" by Ralph Lauren, "Fracas" by Robert Piguet and "Pink" by Victoria Secret. I've been told I smell pretty darn good! :D

Hi, LovelyAlex, and welcome to BF.

You're welcome, LovelyAlex.

Sure hope that we can meet in person some day. Pastor Whitten, Ron Higgins, and I have discussed the possibility of holding regular events in our neck of the woods. If we do, maybe TX is close enough that you and several others who live in your great state could attend.

The first event, if we can pull it off, will probably be in AZ somewhere, probably close to the NM state line along I-40. Or it might be closer to Phoenix. We aren't sure yet.

Back