• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello from the middle of the USA

Gentle Breeze

Female
Hello Everyone! My name is "Gentle Breeze". I'm a sweet, caring lady... 5'4", 135 lbs., reddish brown hair, green eyes... one of those beautiful people most folks love to be around. I like country music, laughter, intimate conversations, pleasant evenings outside or cozy ones inside...and, oh yeah, I am married! Had you guys going for a minute, didn't I! :p My husband and I recently celebrated our 25th anniversary and are getting a good start on the next 25. We have been interested in PM for quite a few years and would love to find that special lady who is looking for a warm, loving family. I want this just as much as my husband does. After 15 years or so of studying the subject, I feel that we have left no stone un-turned, however I am still here to learn. Anyway, that's just a tiny bit about me. I'm really looking forward to making new friends on here!

Nice to meet you. May you learn much and find great connections here.

Welcome!
That intro post made me smile. Life is just better with a sense of humor!

Thank you all for making me feel welcome.
When possible, I plan to join chats.
I'd also like to carry on some conversations with folks who are already living the lifestyle.

Glad to have you here! I'm glad y'all are seeking more info on things. This is a great place to start learning!

Greetings Gentle Breeze! Hope you find lots of good info and good friendships.

Back