• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello from the PNW.

HomesteadWife

Real Person*
Female
Hello,

My wonderful husband and I live in the PNW. We are homesteading and this our first winter on our land. YHVH has blessed us with an enormous amount of change and challenges to get to this point but we know we are following His will.

I found BF when I was browsing PM, which my husband and I have discussed in various levels since we first met. We are in agreement on its biblical basis. If YHVH opens the door to bring another woman, or women into our lives then we hope to be ready for it. Growing and strengthening our marriage, acknowledging and improving our character defects, and living for YHVH more and more each day.

I look forward to the opportunity to engage with like minded believers and the community here.

Shalom!

Welcome, that’s awesome that you guys understood the truth about PM from the beginning of your marriage!

Welcome, that’s awesome that you guys understood the truth about PM from the beginning of your marriage!
Thank you! I will definitely say that my biblical understanding of it has deepened and matured over the last year. My husband was very open prior to our marriage that he was not monogamous and that was reflected in how we chose to write our wedding vows.

Welcome to biblical families!

We were about 5 years into marriage when the subject came up for us....almost 21 years ago. I was raised with the idea and so never had the aversion to it that most women seem to have. After studying it out and realizing it was a moral option hubby seriously considered a couple of women over the years. First my hubby's old gf who made us first think God might have had that in mind....then about 10 years ago I met a neat young woman here online that hubby was willing to marry. She decided her family would never accept that choice and broke things off with us. This year what seemed like an impossible dream became reality. It has been almost 5 months since another wonderful someone said she was sure she wanted to be part of our family.
She shared her story on the thread Who is the Subsequent Wife.

Our children have been raised with this understanding, and our oldest son who married this year wrote his own biblical vows, as did his sweet wife. I doubt guests at their wedding missed or noticed the lack of forsaking all others, or Keeping myself only to you, in what he vowed.

I hope you are both blessed by your participation here.

Last edited:
Shalom and welcome

Shalom and welcome! Glad you are here!

Hello,

My wonderful husband and I live in the PNW. We are homesteading and this our first winter on our land. YHVH has blessed us with an enormous amount of change and challenges to get to this point but we know we are following His will.

I found BF when I was browsing PM, which my husband and I have discussed in various levels since we first met. We are in agreement on its biblical basis. If YHVH opens the door to bring another woman, or women into our lives then we hope to be ready for it. Growing and strengthening our marriage, acknowledging and improving our character defects, and living for YHVH more and more each day.

I look forward to the opportunity to engage with like minded believers and the community here.

Shalom!
Hello from Washington state- the liberal side. Just a stone's throw from the hotbed in King County and 30 miles outside Seattle.

Last edited:
Welcome to biblical families!

We were about 5 years into marriage when the subject came up for us....almost 21 years ago. I was raised with the idea and so never had the aversion to it that most women seem to have. After studying it out and realizing it was a moral option hubby seriously considered a couple of women over the years. First my hubby's old gf who made us first think God might have had that in mind....then about 10 years ago I met a neat young woman here online that hubby was willing to marry. She decided her family would never accept that choice and broke things off with us. This year what seemed like an impossible dream became reality. It has been almost 5 months since another wonderful someone said she was sure she wanted to be part of our family.
She shared her story on the thread Who is the Subsequent Wife.

Our children have been raised with this understanding, and our oldest son who married this year wrote his own biblical vows, as did his sweet wife. I doubt guests at their wedding missed or noticed the lack of forsaking all others, or Keeping myself only to you, in what he vowed.

I hope you are both blessed by your participation here.
Thank you for your welcome and for sharing encouragement with your story!

Back