• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello from the quiet side....lol

Yiska

Real Person
Female
My name is Jessica. I am quiet in general but if I start talking...it's hard to get me to stop. I have been a Christian for most of my life within the past few months I have learned to listen better lol (I really didn't want to go to Nineveh) so now I am closer to God than I have ever been and he has put it on my heart to live a biblical lifestyle. For the past few years I have actually brought up the idea of a pure plural marriage to my husband and he would do that thing with his face that says your crazy ( I need to make him a sign...lol do not disturb talking to god) he went to a spiritual camp about 4 months ago and came out with 2 revaluations from God. 1 He has to go to seminary and 2 he should listen to me more often. Since then we have been praying a lot and a couple of days ago we found this website. It's our hope that we will get the knowledge we are looking for and make some good friends. I will also be trying to get him to post but he does not like the interweb machine he is more comfortable out in the woods.

Welcome aboard!

JessicaP, welcome, so glad to have you with us. Enjoyed chatting with you last night. Good for you to be so brave! Looking forward getting to know you and your husband better.

Hey Jessica! Sorry I'm so late in responding to your intro post :(. I'm glad you're here and I look forward to learning more about you. :)

My name is Jessica. I am quiet in general but if I start talking...it's hard to get me to stop. I have been a Christian for most of my life within the past few months I have learned to listen better lol (I really didn't want to go to Nineveh) so now I am closer to God than I have ever been and he has put it on my heart to live a biblical lifestyle. For the past few years I have actually brought up the idea of a pure plural marriage to my husband and he would do that thing with his face that says your crazy ( I need to make him a sign...lol do not disturb talking to god) he went to a spiritual camp about 4 months ago and came out with 2 revaluations from God. 1 He has to go to seminary and 2 he should listen to me more often. Since then we have been praying a lot and a couple of days ago we found this website. It's our hope that we will get the knowledge we are looking for and make some good friends. I will also be trying to get him to post but he does not like the interweb machine he is more comfortable out in the woods.

Nobody likes going to Ninevah and the seminary probably will not like this website, but welcome!

Welcome to the wilderness..
These are good people here choosing to live sort of outside the commercial man made church traditions in a good way, choosing more truth even at the cost of being mostly rejected by the religious sprit of the age. Our family came about this a similar way, except never was curious about seminary teachings from the mainstream church system. We always felt something wrong with the mainstream corporate religious traditions and dogmas. Anyways, welcome to this wonderful group. Looking forward to meeting you guys one day at one of the retreats..

Back