• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

hello from the UK again

i all sorry for being gone. we lost our ability to contact the BF website and had to reregister to get back.. anyway we are loking forward to gettting to know you all and hopefully get a meeting or gathering here in SCOTLAND

GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Kirsty

Brilliant idea! Scotland is on my bucket list (a descendant of the Montgomery family), can't wait! :)

Hello, Will and Kirsty:

Good to hear from you again.

It would really be good to get together, and I have always wanted to visit Scotland. I've ancestors who hailed from there.

Small world, indeed! :shock:

In my case, it was my great-grandfather that traced us back from his home in Wisconsin through Ireland back to Scotland, and supposedly all the way back to Roger de Montgomerie (although I have my doubts...). Someday I'll try to run some of that down—amazing what you can find out on the internet these days!

Road trip!! So, Willian and Kirsty, whereabouts in Scotland should we have a retreat?... ;)

Back