• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello from Tulsa!

Good morning and welcome from Florida! You have a wonderful introduction. I too worked in the educational field as an administrative assistant for the special needs children. I really miss it and hope an opportunity will come in the future to go back. Hopefully you can come to chat on Mondays, it's a nice group and we talk about lots of fun stuff.

Again, glad you are here.
Thank you. Will you get to attend the retreat? It would be great fun to connect with you. Lord willing I'm going to try to get on to the chat for ladies Monday night.

Last edited by a moderator:
VV76's mom, how great is that!! We are so glad you are on the forum. I hope you will find many good things here. I look forward to meeting you in person at retreat.

VV76's mom, how great is that!! We are so glad you are on the forum. I hope you will find many good things here. I look forward to meeting you in person at retreat.
Hi, Julie, I'm truly looking forward to the retreat. I'm not a social butterfly so stepping into totally new groups can be intimidating for me. My comfort is that I'll be there with my kids so at least I will know someone. I just know this is God's timing and truth and another step in my journey so I can TRUST Him as I go this direction. Thank you for your encouragement. It will be a privilege to meet you.

Hello and welcome! How wonderful to have you here! The ladies chat is tonight, I'm assuming VV has told you all about it. We'd love to have you join us if you can.

Hello and welcome! How wonderful to have you here! The ladies chat is tonight, I'm assuming VV has told you all about it. We'd love to have you join us if you can.
Thank you! I enjoyed getting to visit tonight in the chat with you. Hope to do more of it in the coming weeks. Monday nights are usually open for me.

Hello and welcome! I hope to meet you at the ladies chat:)
It was very nice to chat with you tonight. I hope to get to know you better. When you meet so many people all at once, it's hard to keep names/handles straight in your mind. Thank you for the visit and welcome.

Back