• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello from ValleyVA

ValleyVA

Female
Hello from VA. I am new on here and have been checking the website out. After my first marriage ended in divorce, because my husband cheated on me. I entered into a relationdship with a married couple, who want me to join in the marriage with them. I got ready to commit to it her husband started messaging me on the side wanting to meet for sex without hos wife knowing. I wasn't comfortable with that. I meet another guy who had two wives and was looking for a third. I meet with them and they were veru nice. Until I found out the girls wanted to have sex with me also. I wasn't too sure about that.
So I have found your website and have been checking it out. Hope fully I will get a better look at things. From what I am seeing your site is more along my lines of thinking.
Ann

Welcome to BF.

Welcome aboard, Ann! This is a good group, and I believe you will find it more to your way of thinking the more you explore.

Hi Ann and welcome.

the girls wanted to have sex with me also. I wasn't too sure about that.

Good for you. That sort of sex isn't scriptural.

Gen 30:14 In the days of wheat harvest Reuben went and found mandrakes in the field and brought them to his mother Leah. Then Rachel said to Leah, “Please give me some of your son's mandrakes.”
Gen 30:15 But she said to her, “Is it a small matter that you have taken away my husband? Would you take away my son's mandrakes also?” Rachel said, “Then he may lie with you tonight in exchange for your son's mandrakes.”

Rom 1:26 For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature;

Hello Ann and welcome for the forum. Thank you for introducing yourself and letting us know a little about who you are.

Welcome!

Welcome Ann!
I'm glad you found Biblical Families, and hope you find it a fit. :)

Hello from VA. I am new on here and have been checking the website out. After my first marriage ended in divorce, because my husband cheated on me. I entered into a relationdship with a married couple, who want me to join in the marriage with them. I got ready to commit to it her husband started messaging me on the side wanting to meet for sex without hos wife knowing. I wasn't comfortable with that. I meet another guy who had two wives and was looking for a third. I meet with them and they were veru nice. Until I found out the girls wanted to have sex with me also. I wasn't too sure about that.
So I have found your website and have been checking it out. Hope fully I will get a better look at things. From what I am seeing your site is more along my lines of thinking.
Ann
My husband and i are looking for a second wife .If i may ask how did these men approach the subject of plural marriage with you .How did you feel about it? We dont know how to approach someone about the subject .I am sorry your experience wasnt a good one . Was it awkward for you at first or did you find them?

Back