• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello, hooray!

Welcome to Biblical Families!

If your wife wants to join up also, we have a ladies chat on Tuesday nights, 7.30pm Eastern time. She is welcome to join us.

Welcome to Biblical Families!

If your wife wants to join up also, we have a ladies chat on Tuesday nights, 7.30pm Eastern time. She is welcome to join us.
Thank you so much! I would love if she were here, but unfortunately she isn't familiar with English, and I'm just a little bit better than her!
I use to translate some posts for her, from here and other good websites.

Welcome!

Shalom and welcome

Welcome!

I have a hunch about that. In recent years, a few Brazilian pro-biblical polygamy channels have appeared on YouTube.
Alfonso Lopes, Fabio Evangelista, etc? 😁 are you on Telegram? I can connect you with a dedicated group of men.

Alfonso Lopes, Fabio Evangelista, etc? 😁 are you on Telegram? I can connect you with a dedicated group of men.
I don't know Fabio Evangelista, but I watch Afonso a lot! This guy is great. There are a couple more, like Yahusef Ben Avraham.
are you on Telegram? I can connect you with a dedicated group of men.
Yes, I would like that! How can I send you my contact?

Back