• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

General Hello, ~Joshua

No, my family did not want me to get married young, we would have married even earlier than we did (I was 17 she was 19) if I had learned sooner that legal marriage licenses were not required. My family only supported the culturally early legal marriage (18 and 20) because we had a daughter born about 5 months prior to that. We met shortly after I turned 15, as we got to know each other we simply fell into deep love, and furthermore bonded over much suffering. Her dad has treated me wickedly from the start but for some reason (probably God himself intervening), he publicly gave her in marriage at our legal ceremony. We have been through so much together and from such a young age I do feel that we can get through anything. Please pray for our continued growth in the Lord and for more kids! (We still only have one daughter), God bless you. ✝️♾️
Off course, her father gave blessing.

His daughter was more stubborn than him. And he probably was forced to admit you were a fine man.

Off course, her father gave blessing.

His daughter was more stubborn than him. And he probably was forced to admit you were a fine man.
He still slanders me to this day, and calls the police on me/family wellness checks on a routine basis (I didn’t do anything). Although I have always lived above reasonable reproach, I am though, still learning how to live in obedience to the Lord to the fullest extent. You can infer how he reacted when he heard I supported polygyny… thanks be to God for his enduring mercy. ✝️

He still slanders me to this day, and calls the police on me/family wellness checks on a routine basis (I didn’t do anything). Although I have always lived above reasonable reproach, I am though, still learning how to live in obedience to the Lord to the fullest extent. You can infer how he reacted when he heard I supported polygyny… thanks be to God for his enduring mercy. ✝️
My experience is that mother-in-law is disaster.

Your father-in-law is really special.

Shalom and welcome.

Back