• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello new friends

tinamakes3

Female
Hello all I am Tina! I am a widow of a 25 year marriage. I have 2 young adult children and one grandson. I am in consideration as being a second wife. I feel very blessed by the loving family who are considering me.
I have no experience at all. If you had asked me just a couple of months ago if this is where I would be right now I would have told you that you were crazy.
If it were anyone else I am sure my answer would be no way. I feel drawn and called to join their family. I have been convicted that I am on the right path. They have been wonderfully open, honest and patient with me. I love them both so much already. I think I have found my tribe.
I am eager to learn all I can! It is wonderful to meet you all and learn from your stories!
Please be patient with me as I learn and grow!
Many blessings to you all my new friends!

Welcome!

Welcome! Thanks for sharing. My sisterwife felt like she found family in us....and it really doesn't get better then belonging with people you love.
I hope you are all led and blessed through the transition and that others can see the blessing this is in your life.

Shalom and welcome.

Hi Tine, welcome to Biblical Families. Great to have you join us and thanks for the intro. Best wishes for your future.

Shalom and welcome.

Back