• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello new friends

Hello all I am Tina! I am a widow of a 25 year marriage. I have 2 young adult children and one grandson. I am in consideration as being a second wife. I feel very blessed by the loving family who are considering me.
I have no experience at all. If you had asked me just a couple of months ago if this is where I would be right now I would have told you that you were crazy.
If it were anyone else I am sure my answer would be no way. I feel drawn and called to join their family. I have been convicted that I am on the right path. They have been wonderfully open, honest and patient with me. I love them both so much already. I think I have found my tribe.
I am eager to learn all I can! It is wonderful to meet you all and learn from your stories!
Please be patient with me as I learn and grow!
Many blessings to you all my new friends!
Welcome and mat God bless you and your new family!

Hello all I am Tina! I am a widow of a 25 year marriage. I have 2 young adult children and one grandson. I am in consideration as being a second wife. I feel very blessed by the loving family who are considering me.
I have no experience at all. If you had asked me just a couple of months ago if this is where I would be right now I would have told you that you were crazy.
If it were anyone else I am sure my answer would be no way. I feel drawn and called to join their family. I have been convicted that I am on the right path. They have been wonderfully open, honest and patient with me. I love them both so much already. I think I have found my tribe.
I am eager to learn all I can! It is wonderful to meet you all and learn from your stories!
Please be patient with me as I learn and grow!
Many blessings to you all my new friends!
We live in Illinois as well, but not for long.

Back