• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello...not new but re-posting

Andres&Christie

Real Person
I have posted here before, but didn't remember my old log in and haven't been on in so long...that I thought I might as well reintroduce myself! I am Christie(25) and my husband is Andres (29) we have a 5 year old boy named Kierin...some of you may remember Kierin and I from the New Years retreat. BF (as well as Nathan, Julie and Nita) has been such an epic blessing in my life, it is so neat to have an outlet where there are people who have beliefs common to mine. I have been wanting to get more involved on the boards (and remember to go to the ladies chats!) for a while now, and finally have some time to do so! Looking forward to more friends, fellowship, and biblical truths!
Christie

Hey, I remember you! Thanks for being so nice to Dee Ann, and our little Nolan really liked playing with your son. Hope to meet your other half soon,

Paul

He promised that he will be going to the next retreat (and getting active on the boards) so if your clan will be there I am sure you will meet him...Kierin still talks about how much fun he had with Nolan!

DOOMED! DOOMED!!, I say!

ROFLMAO :lol: :lol:

Back