• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

General Hello to all!

Jackofall82

Male
My name is Jack and I think it's great that there's a place on the web that people who don't have a problem with polygamy can come together and talk about things. I have one wife right now and we love eachother alot I'm trying to get her to join up and talk too but she usually tells me that being on the computer all the time is a waste of time. I think she's tired of talking about finding another wife too so it may be a while before she joins.
Let's see I like running restaurants, but mostly just end buying them when they are on the way out and rebuilding them. I'd like to get the knack of selling them before they start to go downhill again but oh well!
I'm a little disapointed to read at the top there that this web sight is not to help finding a wife but that's ok I can't expect everything at one time and place theres plenty of dating sights out there already but I haven't seen much for people actually living with more than one wife. Especially not for people that care about doing it with a christian way of looking at it. I don't actually go to church much but I do believe in God I was baptized when I was a teenager at a retreat and I read the bible not as much as I should but I read it. I'm sorry but I believe that men shouldn't marry men and women shouldn't marry women. Theres too much out there where when they talk about group marriages they really mean anything goes and that's not right. If I had to pick I'd say I was a baptist. I see up top that I have 292 notifications so it looks like I have alot to read.

So that's me in a nut shell I hope you enjoyed reading about me. I really would like to read about real stories of people who live together in polygamy so it's a good thing I found this sight.

Welcome to Biblical Families Jack! We're glad to have you here with us. If you have any issues with the site or just looking to chit-chat, then don't be afraid to be a stranger; because you're apart of the family now! ;)

Thank you for the kind welcome BarefootSpirit916! I'll be nosing around trying to figure it all out but I'll let you know if I run into a road block hahaha! I like the idea of belonging to an online family!

Welcome to Biblical Families! It's great you posted an introduction. I know what your wife means about computers, they can be a waste of time, but fellowshipping with others, especially here, is normally a good use of time IMO. We have a ladies chat on Monday nights that she would be welcome to join. We don't always talk about PM, but she's welcome to ask any questions she likes or just chat about food or kids or whatever :).

Shalom and welcome.

Welcome!

Welcome

Thank you FollowingHim2 for the advice I'll tell her that. I love that your name and your husband's go together or at least I think it's you husband. I'll try to get her to sign up as Janeofall or something or maybe Janeofone hahahaha! Thank you FollowingHim it's amazing to meet likeminded people ok I won't apologize any more for that. And thank you all for the welcomes! Whaaassuuuup Rustywest4:cool::cool: hahahaha

Hello Jack and welcome to the site!

This is a great place with lots of neat people.

See you around! :)

Welcome Jack! Good to have you here.

Back