• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello

Welcome aboard!

Welcome!

I have to ask, did you know about this site ages ago?
Even if you did it's actually more surprising for people to sign up and fellowship with the likes of us "weirdos" (in the public eye....thanks to the media) then it is to lurk or vanish without an introduction.

I have nine children with my wonderful husband and we have been together over 26 years....he and his other Mrs. are expecting their first.

I hope you both enjoy being here. The cross denominational aspect makes for THE BEST discussions on biblical issues.

If you are open to adding a wife to your family, you will find people here that understand that very counter culture idea.
.....you might even start feeling normal in this company! ;)

I sincerely hope you are blessed by interacting here.

Welcome!

I have to ask, did you know about this site ages ago?
Even if you did it's actually more surprising for people to sign up and fellowship with the likes of us "weirdos" (in the public eye....thanks to the media) then it is to lurk or vanish without an introduction.

I have nine children with my wonderful husband and we have been together over 26 years....he and his other Mrs. are expecting their first.

I hope you both enjoy being here. The cross denominational aspect makes for THE BEST discussions on biblical issues.

If you are open to adding a wife to your family, you will find people here that understand that very counter culture idea.
.....you might even start feeling normal in this company! ;)

I sincerely hope you are blessed by interacting here.
Thank you for your kind reply. My wife and I have told a few people about our beliefs and have had better responses than we expected. However, one particular family member no longer speaks to me, but I figured there would be people that would have some strong reactions. I think we will fit right in, because we will probably bring our own flavor of "weird" to the group, lol.

Nine children and one on the way, wow! PTL! I'm sure my wife will enjoy hearing about your experience in polygyny. I'm sure she will start her own account soon.

Personally, I believe that normal is the average of everything that is abnormal, so normal does not really exist, lol. Couldn't feeling normal be overrated? I know what you mean though, and it will be nice to not be the only one that believes in plural marriages!

Thank you for your encouragement!

I think we will fit right in, because we will probably bring our own flavor of "weird" to the group, lol.
I expect so, and appreciate your view about averaging abnormal to get "normal."
I'm sure she will start her own account soon.
I look forward to getting to know her!

There is a ladies chat on Mondays.....that I never remember, I do find time to respond to private messages though. Once new members post a bit, the forum opens up more.
Let her know the sooner she sign up and posts....the sooner she can get to know the amazing bunch of women here. They really are rare gems, and are a great encouragement to me.

Welcome! Glad you introduced yourselves. May you find some good things here.

And as Jolene said, your wife is very welcome to join in on the Ladies Chat on Monday nights at 7:30 EST. We talk (type) about various things, some serious but mostly everyday things us ladies do. We would love for her to join us!

Shalom and welcome!

I expect so, and appreciate your view about averaging abnormal to get "normal."

I look forward to getting to know her!

There is a ladies chat on Mondays.....that I never remember, I do find time to respond to private messages though. Once new members post a bit, the forum opens up more.
Let her know the sooner she sign up and posts....the sooner she can get to know the amazing bunch of women here. They really are rare gems, and are a great encouragement to me.
I will definitely let her know.

Back