• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

HELLO

Dairyfarmer

Male
My wife and I have been married 25 short years. I read the bible and prayed about polygamy and read some more and I believe it is ok in Gods eyes. My wife is not so sure. I told her that I probably couldn't find another wife anyway. Someone who would marry someone that milks cows 7 days a week. Lives miles from town, and believes the way we do. We homeschool our children and they are taught how to work. I think women should wear dresses and the little girls should to. We don't belong to any organized religion. I feel that these churches are leading people astray. We have no tv because this was cutting into our family time, besides what they put on tv is not fit to watch. There is so much to learn in gods world to stay inside and watch tv. That is just a little about us.

Nice to meet you dairy. I am married only two years. My wife is a head covering christian. I only got her and a adorable one year old. Do not worry about getting a second wife. If it is ment to happen god will send you one. be anxious for nothing. anyway welcome to the site.

some day farmers will be valued as an asset to society again, shame they aren't now, but we are in the birthing pangs of food shortage globally, and some day you might just be the most desirable man out there for a woman, if for no reason but that you can feed her offspring.
Welcome, valuble asset to society, Mr. Dairyfarmer

Shalom, Mr. Dairyfarmer,

let me say that if I were a woman - a God-fearing woman, I would be looking for a family like yours. I hope that the Lord will bless you with an additional wife. It is indeed a wonderful thing, and I wish that for your family, too.

You know, you sound very like me - except I don't have the priveledge of milking cows 7 days a week. I have in the past though and would really like to again someday.

God bless you and looking forward to hearing more from you in the future.

Dairyfarmer said:
My wife and I have been married 25 short years. I read the bible and prayed about polygamy and read some more and I believe it is ok in Gods eyes. My wife is not so sure. I told her that I probably couldn't find another wife anyway. Someone who would marry someone that milks cows 7 days a week. Lives miles from town, and believes the way we do. We homeschool our children and they are taught how to work. I think women should wear dresses and the little girls should to. We don't belong to any organized religion. I feel that these churches are leading people astray. We have no tv because this was cutting into our family time, besides what they put on tv is not fit to watch. There is so much to learn in gods world to stay inside and watch tv. That is just a little about us.

Hello and Welcome,

I hope you and yours will be encouraged here. I hope your wife signs up and posts here too!

I want to thank y'all for the warm wecome and the encouraging words. They sure were uplifting. When things slow down a little maybe I will be able to post some more. Thanks Y'all again. Dairyfarmer

Back