• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prayer request Hematologist appointment

AlexaH

Female
So I haven't been on much because we have had some things going on. I recently was told I need to see a hematologist for high Red blood cell count. I'm a little scared when they start talking things like blood disorder and cancer. I just need you all to pray. They suspect a condition called Polycythemia Vera they are wanting to find out if it's primary or secondary. Thank you all for your prayers in advance. I have my first appointment with the hematologist on Tuesday at 3:15 CST.

Praying

Praying as well.

Sorry just reading this...I hope your appointment went well and that you have wisdom regarding it.

I would recommend Dr Hotzie, from the Hotzie health and Wellness center. I think that is something your hubby might approve of as well. He is kind of pricey, but he warns of a lot of problems in the medical community where they always recommend you get on these concoctions of different drugs that have all these other side effects, so you might consider paying him a visit in Houston. We will be praying for you.

Thanks for letting us know.

Back