• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hey from WV

misskerri

Hi Everyone...

I am Kerri... New to the site but l have heard nothing but awesome things about the people on here. So l have been researching and prayer about this lifestyle for a very long time. So l have decided that this is what l feel is the life that l want to live. Alittle bit about myself l am 31 and single. l have the most wonderful daughter in the planet. I am very old-fashion. I enjoy music, books, sing and spending time with my family. I do attend church faithfully but no where close to perfect. So l just wanted to come say HI and introduce myself

Thanks!

Hi Kerri,
welcome to the forums :D
Hopefully you can make it to Tuesday evening ladies chat too - we would love to meet you in person!

Hi there

I hope you meet and learn from the different people on here. I was a thirtysomething :oops: single mom like you when I came to this site, met a large number of amazing christian families both online and in person and also met my now hubby. This place can be awesome insighful and funny, crazy all at once. The BEST thing you can do is get to a retreat. Also ladies chat on tuesday is good. Private message me anytime ok. :cool:

Hi Kerri,

Really glad to have you on this site. I hope you will learn many wonderful things here and gain some new friends along the way.

If you are ever interested in the Tuesday night ladies chat just click on the link at the top of the forum page. We would love to have you!

Welcome to the forums. The ladies have already provided the important information so best regards and again, welcome!

Hi there! :D We hope you feel welcome to share how your life is going and you feel right at home here!

Welcome to Biblical Families Kerri!! Glad to have you here, lots of excellent information and wonderful people on here.

Welcome from the great northwest Kerri. Glad to see you here and I look forward to reading your posts.

Back