• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

General Hey y'all I'm Jeremy

Pacman

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male
Hey y'all I've been absent for some time but I want to get back involved here. So I am introducing myself for the first time actually. (I never made an introduction when I originally started posting.)

I am 41 years old and I have been married 19 years. I have 7 children. I was raised independent Baptist and left the church in January of 2019 I kept my first Sabbath intentionally in March of 2019. I am striving to be a good disciple of Messiah Yeshua.

As far as my journey with this thing we call marriage and understanding it correctly it began about 2012 when I stumbled upon Domestic Discipline. So for the past 10 years I have been paddling my woman for her misbehaviors ect. This relationship structure is the single biggest element of what I believe saved my family from either complete chaos and turmoil or potential divorce. Whomever wishes to discuss this further feel free to contact me separately. I can honestly say that I have almost complete Shalom in my household.

I currently live off grid in the southeastern United States and am working on building a homestead.

Shalom,
Jeremy

Last edited:
Welcome back, brother.
It’s good to have you around. 😊

Welcome back!

Shalom and welcome back.

Welcome back for sure!!

Nice to see you back.
I'm Brian by the way.

When you say you left the church, I hope you meant just a particular congregation, and not the Bride of Christ more broadly in a 1st John 2:19, or a Galatian Judaizer sense sense.

Shalom and welcome back.

Welcome back
7 kids impressed and jealous as can be.
May quiz you on the off grid aspect in the future.

Welcome back!

I've been absent as well working on our homestead. Haven't gotten to the off grid part yet. I figured out last go that it was easier/quicker to get the other things done first rather than do off grid from the get go.

Curious- would domestic discipline work on a woman who enjoys it?
Short answer is yes. I don't want to get into it here though. Feel free to message me if you want to discuss further.

Hey y'all I've been absent for some time but I want to get back involved here. So I am introducing myself for the first time actually. (I never made an introduction when I originally started posting.)

I am 41 years old and I have been married 19 years. I have 7 children. I was raised independent Baptist and left the church in January of 2019 I kept my first Sabbath intentionally in March of 2019. I am striving to be a good disciple Messiah Yeshua.

As far as my journey with this thing we call marriage and understanding it correctly it began about 2012 when I stumbled upon Domestic Discipline. So for the past 10 years I have been paddling my woman for her misbehaviors ect. This relationship structure is the single biggest element of what I believe saved my family from either complete chaos and turmoil or potential divorce. Whomever wishes to discuss this further feel free to contact me separately. I can honestly say that I have almost complete Shalom in my household.

I currently live off grid in the southeastern United States and am working on building a homestead.

Shalom,
Jeremy
Hey welcome back glad to find married couples in the truth with a large family too shalom

I was raised independent Baptist and left the church in January of 2019
I also have an independent Baptist background although I no longer believe what most of them believe concerning Bible versions, overly legalistic personal standards, etc. Would love to compare notes sometime and hear your opinion of the IFB movement.

Back