• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hi all!

DrRay777

My name is Ray Mossie and I am a US Citizen, born in Independence and raised in Missouri. I am a US trained and board certified plastic surgeon. I had a very successful private practice in the greater Kansas City area for over 16 years, until God called me out of the United States and led me to settle, (for now) in Bloemfontein, South Africa. I am currently married to a South Africa national and we have a beautiful 2 year old daughter. I also have a son from a failed former marriage living in the USA. Though I still practice plastic surgery at a teaching University here, my true calling is to the ministry of Jesus Christ. I am a Spirit-filled, born-again Christian with a teaching ministry gift, (Eph. 4) and lead a small Bible study group out of our home here. Though we do not currently practice polygamy/polygony, I do believe it to be not only scriptural, but destined to be a large part of God's end-time move. In effect, I believe God will 'force' it upon the earth, especially for those who will not willingly accept it as being from Him. There is a reason for the scriptures in Isaiah chapter 4, and it has nothing to do with carnal desire. It is God's plan for the end-time and it WILL come to pass. No one can stop it! The deeper meaning of this and other scriptures are revealed in a book and other teachings that God had me write over the past several years. I had a hard time with the subject at first, and had no idea there were so many practicing Christian polygamists, apart from Mormons and their offshoots, until today. I thought I was the only one getting this stuff from God, since virtually everyone I spoke to about it ardently rejected it. :shock: The book and teachings are freely available for download from the website the Lord had me build and put up recently. If you wish to access them, please feel free. I have posted the link in the links section of this forum, but will add it here as well. It is currently at http://www.perfectchristian.110mb.com. I look forward to learning more about this subject and helping in any way that I can to support it. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments. My e-mail address is on the website. May you all be blessed and thank you for your efforts. Dr. Ray

Good to see you. One of my wives is African. I look fowad to getting to know you and what you do more.

God bless,

Erasmus

Hi guys,

I currently work teaching plastic surgery part time. My main objective is to teach God's word. We hold meetings in our house 3 nights a week. Most people we invite do not come and most of the others who do come do not come back. Finally, those who follow us for awhile quit after some time when they realize that we mean what we teach and try, by the grace of God, to be fully obedient to Jesus. If you have visited our website, you will see that we are dedicated to helping people learn about the place of perfection in Christ BEFORE we die, since I believe that the Word tells us that this must take place before He will come back. Also these are the only people who will get to skip out on the tribulation that is soon to come upon the earth. It is one thing to be saved, but another to be spared. I have ONE man who has been with me for over a year. When we started with him, he was in debt, his marriage was on the rocks and he had diabetes. Since he has followed the teachings that God has done through me, he is out of debt and financially stable, he is healed, his family has been restored and his wife is now teaching others from our teachings in her church. The deeper things of God are not easy to handle, but for those who want to go there, the Holy Spirit will ablige. I hope those who use this website will accept these things, since they are already tuned in to what I believe to be the hardest message of God to swallow for this generation. Thanks for all you guys are doing.

Be blessed,

Dr. Ray

Hi, nice to meet you.

Yeah, God eventually forcing his people to do what's good for them against their will is his kind of his way. He's patient, he's tolerant, but eventually he'll make people wake up and do things his way.

well i for one would love to know if she has as sister/cousin....erasmus...I would prefer to marry a woman from africa( or the west indies)...

Though my wife has several relatives who are elegible, I would unfortunately not recommend any of them to be your wife. My best recommendation is that you pray and let God lead you to your wife(s). That way at least you should have less trouble in your marriage(s).

Be blessed,

Dr. Ray

Back