• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hi everyone! I'm new

Evo

Female
Hello my name is Gloria(Evo) from DRCongo(a country in centre of Africa)
I've been reading the posts for more than 8 months now but couldn't register at that time.

I have read many post from different sections and have learned a lot.

I'm a Christian, currently not going to any church because most of them are after money and I don't know where to go.

I believe that PM is Biblical.
I believe that man is the head of the family and the woman has to be submissive...

I hope to learn more and get nearer to God.

Welcome!

Hi Gloria and welcome to Biblical Families!
We have a ladies chat that you are welcome to join. I think I work it out to be about 10.30pm on a Monday night for you, but I might be wrong. It's Monday 7.30pm Eastern time in the USA anyway. The chat is at the top of the page. We'd love to have you there :).

Hello! Welcome to Biblical Families and I am glad you found us.

I hope we can be a blessing to you.

Shalom and welcome!!

Welcome Evo. It is great to meet someone from the Congo. My 12-year-old has for years wanted to do an expedition to the Congo when he's grown up, to try and find mokele-mbembe. Of course he'll probably have different things to do when he is actually an adult!
Thank you
Your son is cultivated.
Mokele-Mbembe species of dinosaurs
Happy that you know something about my country

Hi Gloria and welcome to Biblical Families!
We have a ladies chat that you are welcome to join. I think I work it out to be about 10.30pm on a Monday night for you, but I might be wrong. It's Monday 7.30pm Eastern time in the USA anyway. The chat is at the top of the page. We'd love to have you there :).
Hello@FollowingHim2
Thank you
I know that the time differnce with New York is 7h (I have got family there)
Is it the same time with you?

Welcome Evo! Hope you continue to find many good things here.

Hello@FollowingHim2
Thank you
I know that the time differnce with New York is 7h (I have got family there)
Is it the same time with you?
I live in New Zealand, so the time for me is actually lunchtime on a Tuesday lol. We're a worldwide family here.

Hello my name is Gloria(Evo) from DRCongo(a country in centre of Africa)
I've been reading the posts for more than 8 months now but couldn't register at that time.

I have read many post from different sections and have learned a lot.

I'm a Christian, currently not going to any church because most of them are after money and I don't know where to go.

I believe that PM is Biblical.
I believe that man is the head of the family and the woman has to be submissive...

I hope to learn more and get nearer to God.
Welcome

Shalom and welcome from Missouri USA

Back