• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hi from Ca.

Gail

I came on this site by chance. I love the show Sister Wives and respect the Browns for their courage in becoming public. My name is Gail and I believe plural marriage is a gift to be cherished by the whole family. There is not much else to say other then I am happy to have found this site. I am too old to be married but I would not object if any of my children or grandchildren decided to become part of a plural marriage.

Hi Gail! We should connect you with another lovely lady out your way, Sandie Kindred.

Blessings

Doc

Hi Gail. Welcome to Biblical Families. I look forward to reading your posts. Regards, ylop

Welcome, Gail.

My grandfather remarried in his mid 80s, and was still happily married at his death in his mid 90s. Don't sell yerself short! *grin*

Welcome to the group, Gail :)
I was born and raised in Los Angeles and I'm now currently 3 1/2 hours North of L.A., in Cambria :)

Hey Doc! Sandie is in Arizona :)

Welcome Gail! It is great to have you. I hope we can be a place of comunity for you.

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I am looking forward to reading and learning from all posts in this forum. Blessings

Welcome! I am so glad you found this site, too! Who knows, perhaps someday one of our children will marry one of your grandchildren!

Hi Gail,

Too old to be married? I don't believe that. What about Sarah being 90 or 100 something when she had her first baby? So never say never. :lol:

God bless you

Im a young man here and still learning about PM. But I thank God for the more mature gentleman and ladies who share their wisdom to younger folk such as myself, I look forward to reading your comments Gail, and thanks for joining.

Back