• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hi from Georgia

BrotherD

I am a 44 year old husband of two beautiful wives and surrounded by a bunch little people who keep calling me dad. We are looking for good spiritual fellowship, people to pray with be in agreement with. We are messianic in nature, but I try to stay away from the titles and labels. We are 7th day sabbatarians, keep feastdays, and use the names of Yahweh and Yahshua. Not here for an argument over differences, but will freely discuss our beliefs.
BrotherD

Welcome to BF from the Pacific Northwest. I look eagerly forward to reading your posts and learning more about you and your family.

Best Regards,
Steven

Hello brother!

My family is in Mount Airy, in the northeast portion of Georgia, small world!!! I look forward to getting to know you, we are also looking for fellowship in this area.

Peace be to you,
Paul

Likewise. In Toccoa, in the NE. Welcome.

Welcome from West Virginia. I lived in Georgia before and loved every second of it as a kid.

Welcome... We're located in the Atlanta metro.

Back