• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hi from San Diego :)

Samanthajo

Hello everyone! I'm new here. I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you and making friends.
I'm 18. I love reading, baking and sleeping. :D I spend my time helping my mom, baby-sitting, and going to church. For now im just here to learn more and to see if this is maybe the right lifestyle for me. Feel free to talk to me whenever.

Welcome from the staff here. Glad you are exploring the Bible on this subject.

We have a lot of resources here for you. Look to the top right tab above you (resources tab) on the screen to find some of those. Also you can go here to read many teaching articles that may be of help to you: viewforum.php?f=57

I pray the Lord leads you and illuminates your path in grace as you study.

Welcome Samantha! My eldest son is actually studying in San Diego at PLNU. Living on the beach in a city with some of the best weather in the nation (in a school with an extremely high male to female ratio)....poor guy! He must be miserable! :D
We all love to hear from new people here and look forward to hearing more about your journey and thoughts. If you haven't yet had the chance, the resources page and teaching articles are a great place to start. Also, the "active topics" tab that drops down if you hover your mouse over the "forum" tab is a great way to see what people are talking about at any given time. Again, welcome and we hope to hear from you soon. May God bless you on your journey.

-WILL

Hi Samanthajo. Welcome to Biblical Families! It is a great place to meet, greet and learn. If I could suggest one thing, it would be to take your time. I am sure you will be a popular poster and recipient of messages, so I suggest again to take your time. Regards, ylop

Welcome, Samanthajo!

Maybe, if we keep getting people who live in the West, we can start having regular retreats in our neck of the woods. (I live in Gallup, NM.)

Look forward to meeting you someday soon!

Samanthajo said:
Hello everyone! I'm new here. I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you and making friends.
I'm 18. I love reading, baking and sleeping. :D I spend my time helping my mom, baby-sitting, and going to church. For now im just here to learn more and to see if this is maybe the right lifestyle for me. Feel free to talk to me whenever.

Hi Samantha,

God bless you and thank you for your post. Currently I am undecided on the plural marriage issue but am exploring it and praying about it, its particularly interesting to see women and young women take an interest in this lifestyle.

In the interest of exploration and education, may I ask you a personal question. What got you interested in the plural marriage concept and what postive things do you think you would gain from the lifestyle?

Back