• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hi from SW VA!

Alpinevalley1

Hi everyone. My wife and I were directed to this site by Jorge, from Charlotte, NC, and think it is just a wonderful form to interact with other Christians who have embraced plural marriage from a biblical perspective. A bit about us...we are farmers, producing products for local farmer's markets and natural food stores. We embrace natural farming, (not to sound spiritual, but that's the way God intended it) and produce most of what we need. We live a simple life and enjoy each day that the Lord has given us. We hope someday to share what we love with someone else who can appreciate this life as much as we do.

Hi Randy,

I am glad to see you here! I wish you and your family a wonderful New Year! May all your dreams come true in 2009.

God Bless, Jorge

From the Bayou State and the Gulf of Mexico to your home...on behalf of Chaplains Rose and my self, WELCOME to the board. May the Lord bless you on your road to becoming a Biblical family

Welcome. I am originally from Kansas City and spent many of my summers on a farm in the Ozarks. God sent me to South Africa a couple of years ago, which is where we are now. Hope to hear more from you.

Be blessed,

Dr. Ray

Alpinevalley1 said:
Hi everyone. My wife and I were directed to this site by Jorge, from Charlotte, NC, and think it is just a wonderful form to interact with other Christians who have embraced plural marriage from a biblical perspective. A bit about us...we are farmers, producing products for local farmer's markets and natural food stores. We embrace natural farming, (not to sound spiritual, but that's the way God intended it) and produce most of what we need. We live a simple life and enjoy each day that the Lord has given us. We hope someday to share what we love with someone else who can appreciate this life as much as we do.

Welcome,

Simple is good. If there is anything we can do for you, let us know.

Back