• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hi from Tennessee

Dairyfarmer said:
I don't get on here very often. Just don't have alot of time, but wecome from the Paris, Tn area.

Dairyfarmer :D

Hi and thanks for the welcome. I have sure spent a lot of time up there on Kentucky Lake. I love the fishing there. :)

Country,

I would like to welcome you to biblical families as well. This is probably one of the best sites when it comes to learning all there is about living a ploygamist lifestyle. Most sites I feel do not ofer what we have here at biblical families. The name says it all to me, Biblical, because that is where it all started. Hopefully you will feel welcome and comfortable on this site and we enjoy getting to know you in the process.

God Bless & Happy Thanksgiving

The Hunt Family

Hi there, Country Woman!

We live in Alabama, about 90 miles south of Nashville. Kids are grown, no grandkids yet, and so far just the two of us. My husband is an over the road truck driver and I publish a newspaper. I don't know if you are planning on going to the Winter retreat over New Year's, but I want to encourage you to try to. They are a blast! Good food, good fellowship, and, no one who thinks you secretly are about to sprout a third head if you believe in plural marriage. :eek: My favorite part is hearing everyone's testimonies as to how they came to believe in it. I would love to hear your story, both as to how you came to know Christ, and how you came to believe in pm. I think I find the stories of women who became pro-poly all on their own to be the most fascinating of all...

At any rate, welcome to this zany crew, and looking forward to perhaps meeting you some day!

Shalom, and Happy (Belated) Thanksgiving

PS Tuesday nite chats are one of the high points of my week. Sometimes we just laugh, other times share concerns and prayer requests, but always it is good to hear from others and be a part of their lives, even if it's only via the internet. Hope you can join us!

CountryWmn,
Sorry for the delay, but HI from Asheville, NC. Great to have you here with us!

Back