• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hi ladies - I'm new to the group

Rebecca

Female
I posted an introduction overall already, but wanted to extend my greetings personally to all of the ladies here! I have been reading a lot of your posts and really enjoying the sense of community you all bring in each your own way. Praise God for such loving and supportive women!

Peace and many blessings to all of you and your families.

I posted an introduction overall already, but wanted to extend my greetings personally to all of the ladies here! I have been reading a lot of your posts and really enjoying the sense of community you all bring in each your own way. Praise God for such loving and supportive women!

Peace and many blessings to all of you and your families.
Welcome!

Hello, there’s a lot to learn here for sure!

Hello, there’s a lot to learn here for sure!

Yes, please! I love to learn, and as I am new to this site, I am very new to the relationship aspect many on here seek or maybe have experience in already. I would love to hear experiences of how my sisters in Christ live their lives in obedience because it is not something I am familiar with.

Yes, please! I love to learn, and as I am new to this site, I am very new to the relationship aspect many on here seek or maybe have experience in already. I would love to hear experiences of how my sisters in Christ live their lives in obedience because it is not something I am familiar with.
Rebecca, what brought you to seeking out this group?
I didn't know much when I found this group other than I knew I found a truth I had never known and knew I needed to know more.
What is your background?

Rebecca, what brought you to seeking out this group?
I didn't know much when I found this group other than I knew I found a truth I had never known and knew I needed to know more.
What is your background?

To be completely straight forward, I began a search in stubborn anger. My husband and I have an unusual story, and he was lead by God to care for me in marriage. We hadn't known each other long, and long story short, I was alone in a very deep pit and my husband's marriage offer was Gods hand helping me out of what I had done to my own life. My hubby had been a Christian teacher and elder in his own right for years and I came from a family actively trying to kill me. So, fast forward to now, it's been over a year of learning from the ground up. The one topic God put on my heart was multiple wives especially in Israel's beginning. We argued a lot because I couldn't let it go and he patiently held his ground of the truth of Gods righteousness in this. So again the topic came up and each time I became more and more acquiescent to its truth and my husband encouraged me to do my own search. And so, here I am!

To be completely straight forward, I began a search in stubborn anger. My husband and I have an unusual story, and he was lead by God to care for me in marriage. We hadn't known each other long, and long story short, I was alone in a very deep pit and my husband's marriage offer was Gods hand helping me out of what I had done to my own life. My hubby had been a Christian teacher and elder in his own right for years and I came from a family actively trying to kill me. So, fast forward to now, it's been over a year of learning from the ground up. The one topic God put on my heart was multiple wives especially in Israel's beginning. We argued a lot because I couldn't let it go and he patiently held his ground of the truth of Gods righteousness in this. So again the topic came up and each time I became more and more acquiescent to its truth and my husband encouraged me to do my own search. And so, here I am!
Well Rebecca I think you are in a good place to learn. I hope your husband will join you here so you can learn together. He may be surprised at what he does learn. We have some great men who are great teachers. We all come from a different background but we all love Yeshua (Jesus) and Yahweh (God the Father) we all seek His desire in our lives and trust His guidance in what we do here.
Blessings and Shalom
Patricia

Hi Rebecca, I too welcome you. This us a great group of ladies here to chat with. We are from the north Florida area. But I have met some fine ladies here at the retreats. If you and your husband can attend one, they are ABSOLUTELY awesome. There is one coming up in July in OK.

Ask anything that is on your heart, we will love chatting with you.

Welcome Rebecca! We are always glad to have new ladies. We look forward to getting to know you.

Back