• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hi! New to this forum.

Interstellar

Male
My name is Ed and I am an astrophysicist in Tucson, Arizona. I have been following BF for some time, and decided to join the forum this week. As is true with the rest of you, I am a Christian foremost in everything I do and believe. I see our nation falling into the pit of hell, led by the American ruling class. I have far more in common with you folks than I do with the general American society out there. I feel much more comfortable with Christians like you who hold on to the love and wisdom of God as given to us by Jesus. I greatly admire you for standing up for God's truth even in the face of massive societal persecution by the ruling class.. It will get worse of course, as the ruling class consolidates its power over all of American society, but by standing together we have the best chance of surviving.

For me, the last straw was the establishment's "celebration" of the murder of six Christians (including three 9 year old children) at a Nashville school this week. The talking heads on the mainstream media were absolutely gleeful about this event. Can a holocaust of Christians be far away?

Personally, I have one beautiful, wonderful wife that I love more than myself. I do not have any plans to mary additional wives, but I strongly support your right to do so. I also support the right of the women in your organization who feel that this kind of relationship is right for them. Both the men and women of BF have the God given right to live as they choose and without persecution!

In today's America, everything but plural marriages is not only permitted but encouraged. The sicker and more twisted the practice, the more it is protected and encouraged. This is not by mistake. It is being done purposely to weaken and eventually destroy the Christian/Western society that has existed since the advent of the emperor Constantine in 380 A.D. Make no mistake. The overall goal of America's ruling class is to destroy 1700 years of Christian/Western culture and replace it with a Satan worshiping, communistic, tyrannical dictatorship. Biblical Families is just one aspect of our culture that is on their agenda to destroy. We must stand up for the truth, stand up for our rights, and stand up for God.

Shalom and welcome!!

Welcome to Biblical Families!
We have a ladies chat on Tuesday nights, 7.30 pm Eastern time. Your wife is most welcome to join us.

Welcome! Glad to have you. Given your profession, I figure we might have overlapping favorite authors. Some of mine include Heinlein, Azimov, Card, Herbert, Niven, Pournelle.

Welcome! Glad you introduced yourself. Hope you find some good things here.

Missed you by 4 years. I was out in Tucson before I came to the east coast for the complete waste of time and money called 'college.' Are you working in the basement of the ASU stadium where they make the mirrors? Or out at the observatory?

Back