• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hi There from Europe

TonyClayton

I guess I had better take the plunge.

Hello there everybody - this is from all the way across the Atlantic Ocean. Who else is out there in the neighbourhood? Just checking in, as this is quite a rare website. How is everyone getting along? I don't know where to begin, except what else can be done to further the cause?

Hopefully you can come visit a retreat or something. But from what I hear London is full of snow and nobody is going anywhere until the snow clears. Ha!
Welcome and hello.

Welcome from Texas where it was sunny and warm today. We are glad you found us. Please feel free to jump into whichever of our discussions interest you. We love fresh opinions and fresh subjects.

Thanks for dropping in.

Sweet Lissa

Hey Tony,
On behalf of Chaplains Rose and myself, we would like to Welcome you to the board, from down here on the Bayous of Louisiana.

TonyClayton said:
I guess I had better take the plunge.

Hello there everybody - this is from all the way across the Atlantic Ocean. Who else is out there in the neighbourhood? Just checking in, as this is quite a rare website. How is everyone getting along? I don't know where to begin, except what else can be done to further the cause?

Hello and welcome

Hello from South Africa. You are not the only one across the Atlantic. Though I am originally from the Kansas City area, God had us move to South Africa in 2006. We are not yet poly, just heard from God it is the way to come. We are also trying to further the cause. Welcome.

Be blessed,

Dr. Ray

Back