• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hi there!

Lili

Female
I just joined after an evening of lurking, and I'm excited to see what sort of friends I can make on here. :D From what I can see, y'all have active members from plural families. As I'm sure you know (or can imagine), plural marriage can be an isolating factor in a girl's social life.

I'm Lili. I'm 21 years old, and I'm the third of my husband's three wives. We are going on our second year of being together and just celebrated our first year of marriage. Yes, we celebrate the day we started courting/dating as well as our "wedding day." I'm an undergrad student working towards a medical degree. My family (parents, siblings, cousins, etc.) are still involved in my life, but my parents and sisters are the only people still currently in my life with knowledge of my marriage. It will stay that way, and I'm happy with it as long as I still have access to my family. We have four dogs, all seniors with sass, and I love them loads. We don't have any children, but we expect for that to change within the next year or so.

Have I disclosed too much in the introductory post? Oops! I hope not, but I can ramble if left unchecked. I'll cut myself off now and get back to tonight's movie. I've been quietly ignoring it since I'm not the biggest fan of action movies, but I suppose I should share in the dramatic ending. :p

Good night and it's so nice to be here!
Lili

Welcome Lili!

Welcome! I highly encourage you to check out ladies chat tonight, details are on the front page, though feel free to ask if you're having trouble!

Hi Lili! Welcome and yes, definitely check out ladies chat tonight.

I don't think you shared too much at all, btw.

Welcome Lili! I hope you find some good things here to encourage and challenge you. Glad you found us.

Thanks for all your warm welcomes!

I'm hoping to scoop out a little time here and there to get online to post. I'm surprisingly unavailable for the internet as a person without children. :p

Glad you are here. I have been pretty absent on this forum lately but I still really value it too! Oh and I loved your post.

Back