• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hi there!

Kat8

Hi! My name is Kate, I'm late to post an introduction and mostly have been lurking the forum. My husband @Con8 and I live in Central FL. We have 4 children together, all girls! We've been talking and planning to have a biblical family for years and started actively pursuing it almost 2 years ago. We have yet to find someone to join our family mostly due to personality matches, unhealthy, or wolves in sheep's clothing searching for an instant family.

From a young age, I always wanted a big family of my own. I'm a pretty quiet and shy person, but something about a tight knit, large, loving family that was always together seemed so captivating. I want big dinner parties, Holidays, and happy memories to rememeber ❤️. Having someone else in our family would only help with that. I've always wanted a sister, but only have one brother whom I'm sadly not close with. So, finding a sister I (and my husband) connect with is a dream that we pray we can accomplish!

I would love to meet and talk with other women involved in biblical families. To learn from them and the dynamics of how long term plural families function. We are a typical FL family enjoying the many beaches, theme parks and try to attend rennisance festivals whenever we can. We were both Christians, raised Baptist but are now leaning towards non denomational.

Welcome Kate!
I grew up the oldest in a family of five girls, no brothers. That might have had something to do with me liking the idea of a sisterwife. We are certainly the less common sort of first wife, as for most our dream seems to be their nightmare! Of course living with a friend I would never have tired of being around, then having my husband's niece stay with us part time, and feeling the same way about her also made me believe a two wife family might be....could be.... wonderful!

It was a rather long wait, but last year in June a wonderful sweet mom decided to do life with us. She was a friend of the family first, and doesn't think 20 family members celebrating a birthday feels like a lot.....when you know them all.

Be patient and have faith. If God has someone that will fit your family it will happen!
I hope you get to realize the dream that can seem impossible.

Welcome! Glad to have both of you guys!

Welcome Kate!
I grew up the oldest in a family of five girls, no brothers. That might have had something to do with me liking the idea of a sisterwife. We are certainly the less common sort of first wife, as for most our dream seems to be their nightmare! Of course living with a friend I would never have tired of being around, then having my husband's niece stay with us part time, and feeling the same way about her also made me believe a two wife family might be....could be.... wonderful!

It was a rather long wait, but last year in June a wonderful sweet mom decided to do life with us. She was a friend of the family first, and doesn't think 20 family members celebrating a birthday feels like a lot.....when you know them all.

Be patient and have faith. If God has someone that will fit your family it will happen!
I hope you get to realize the dream that can seem impossible.
Wow, five girls! Haha, we're almost there...tell me what am I in for during their teenage years? 😅

I'm excited, but also know I will have struggles I will have to face and overcome. But, the idea of having a sister around all the time to lean on and have her lean on me just seems to out weigh what I'll have to overcome.

Congratulations! And 20 family members! Goals! ❤️

Thank you so much!

tell me what am I in for during their teenage years?
We were pretty easy. We were all homeschooled and had lots of other interests. We all wanted marriage, and looked for someone we could see a future with. All still married after 15 to 27 years. I remember more squabbles in the 12 and under years honestly.
Congratulations! And 20 family members!
That's counting cousins that got invited. Hubby and I have 9 children, my sisterwife has a son from before and a daughter with her/our husband. We have one son married with a son of his own, and they have another child on the way.
I'm typically happy being a lurker
I didn't post much in the first few years I was here. It is nice though to know you have that one big divisive belief in common with others.

Back