• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hi we are from south missouri

krystal

My name is krystal my huband terry we are looking for a poly marriage. We are not looking for some reasons i have seen on here. I am not looking for a women to be my housekeeper, if i wanted that i would find a way to hire a maid. I am not looking for a nanny. We have one child and she don't need a nanny. We are looking for a women to share a relationship with. My husband is a little different, but i believe in church, full heartedly. I'm working on him. :D My prayers are big. One thing my husband asked me was to try polgamy. I am open for this, 100%. I want a relationship with a women with the same ideas as me.***** So, for me i would be in the realtionship to have someone to listen, cuddle,care. I will support a women for what she wants in her dreams. I will help her get there. All I ask for is her to do the same. I want her to want these things as well. I am young only 21 but I have so much faith and for some reason I am being told to follow this idea of marriage. It is a very strong pull on me.

*** Comment edited by Staff Moderator. ****

Welcome Krystal. Thank you for the intro.

We are not looking for some reasons i have seen on here. I am not looking for a women to be my housekeeper, if i wanted that i would find a way to hire a maid.

For the record, I have never seen anyone here say that they are looking for poly so that they can have a housekeeper or a maid. If you remember where you read that, please let me know. I would be interested in reading that thread.

Glad to have you here with us.

Paul

it was single issues deal breakers for a sister wife i read alot of the replys just being cautious, see were new to the site and honetly we had no intentions for any of the deal breaker, stuff. I just wanted to make sure everyone could know that, those were not the reasons i am intrested in multiple marriage.

Hello folks...On behalf on my self and Chaplains Rose, I would like to offer a hearty Cajun Welcome to BF. I do hope you read a lot of the forums and not just the new ones. Go back to some of the first ones for there are a lot of good things there as well. Be Blessed.

Welcome Krystal and Terry! I look forward to getting to know you both more. It will be interesting to find out how you guys think about things!

What made your husband want to try poly?

well honestly he had a marriage end really badly. he figures that if a women can love her husband enough that she would explore the option. at first he brought it up to me on a date. He told me that he was intrested in the lifestyle because he feels if his ex would have been open to it then she wouldnt have been depressed with being a stay home mom. I didnt know what to thik at first so i didthe research and have found i agree that sister wives can support each other in many ways. he doesnt come from a spiritual back ground but i do so thats mainly where i came looking for spitual guidence with the poly lifestyle. being a women who deeply cared for the man who is now my husband i decided that i should follow him into the lifestyle. i am in charge of finding a religuion or a church that we can attend and not be judge along with finding a women to spend our lives with. I have prayed many times and i find myself becoming more drawn into this amazing life style.

Hi Krystal, Welcome to BF!

My husband and I are in NE Oklahoma. It is good to see someone new on here from the area.

krystal said:
well honestly he had a marriage end really badly. he figures that if a women can love her husband enough that she would explore the option. at first he brought it up to me on a date. He told me that he was intrested in the lifestyle because he feels if his ex would have been open to it then she wouldnt have been depressed with being a stay home mom. I didnt know what to thik at first so i didthe research and have found i agree that sister wives can support each other in many ways. he doesnt come from a spiritual back ground but i do so thats mainly where i came looking for spitual guidence with the poly lifestyle. being a women who deeply cared for the man who is now my husband i decided that i should follow him into the lifestyle. i am in charge of finding a religuion or a church that we can attend and not be judge along with finding a women to spend our lives with. I have prayed many times and i find myself becoming more drawn into this amazing life style.

THank you for the answer, Krystal! Sorry I haven't been back in a while. We have done soooo much traveling for the holidays! Between that and trying to keep the house and children in order, it has left little time for reading the forums!

Yes, I think for some women, having another sister-wife would help immensely in being content to be at home. I think many women (though perhaps not all) want to work for the social connections they can make. I hope I get to see more about you and your family on these forums!

Back