• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hi!

Renee

Hi! I discovered BF exactly one month ago - and it was the first I had ever heard about Christians in polygamy. I had considered the ideas before (that it was never condemned, that deacons were to have "one wife") but never had heard of any Bible-believing Christians living this way. I have learned a lot this month from Prof. Luck's teachings, the forums, and the ladies' chat! I'm looking forward to continued growth!

Hello Renee,

Glad you found us and a welcome from the staff here. And yes, Professor Luck is a wonderful teacher. It has been a blessing to learn from him along the way. He has been a great blessing to me and to many others.

More and more Evangelicals are beginning to explore this topic and examine the truth of the Bible in this area. If we can be of any help to you in your journey then just let us know.

Dr. Allen

PS, you may enjoy one of the recent teaching articles on that "one wife" clause:
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=2428

Hi Renee,

It has been so nice to have you on the ladies chat the last couple weeks. Glad you found our little family here at BF!

I hope you continue to build relationships and learn from the women here. We have a lot of very strong ones here and they are amazing at what they do.

Hope to see you again next week for more fun and fellowship!

CB

Back