• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hi

Hi Leigha.

Welcome to Biblical Families!

Care to share a bit of what brought you here?

Regards,

ylop

Leigha said:
Hi, I'm Leigha :)

and female (obviously - if there are any guys out there named Leigha, you have my condolences)

Ha ha! I knew a man named Lynn - does that count?

Welcome to the forums and I look forward to getting to know you! And like ylop said, what has you thinking about polygamy? I always find the back story interesting. :)

...and I knew a woman named Lynn, but that had a very unhappy ending...I barely escaped with my life!

Welcome to Biblical Families; it is good to have you here.

Perhaps you can tell us more about yourself and your family?

Hello Leigha,
On Behalf of Chaplains Rose and my self, we would like to offer you a hearty Cajun Welcome to BF. Please do provide a little more info about yourself and why you feel led to possibly become a part of a poly family. God Bless.

Leigha said:
I read tons and I'm very nerdy.

Well then, I guess you fit right in around this crowd. :lol:

Let me add my welcome as well!

Any particular historical periods of interest?

I like 1880s'-1950's, wars, revolutions, that sort of stuff..

Hello Leigha,

Nice to have you as a member of Biblical Families. James, Lacey and Melissa here. I am from North Carolina as well, but we call Charleston, S.C. home now. This is an awesome family to be a part of. There a lot of good members to talk to and get to know. If free to ask whatever may be on your mind and I am sure you may find the answer you looking for. Hope to get to know you, feel free to hit us up if there is anything we can help you with.

God Bless

The Hunt Family

welcome to the site. nice to have you here. :)

Welcome to this site, if you are able to make it to the retreat you will be able to meet some of us.

Back