• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Homeschooling rights going away

Well loved wife

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Female
https://freedomproject.com/the-newm...EBmgC6F5Z2eY16acQ9SxUUHNJuSO3fkr0dpDQcx7fCr2E
I keep coming across info like this. If no one is aware of States outlawing Homeschool and Private schools (nonsecular education), well here’s just a bit of what I’ve seen just this week. IMO, ‘rights’ begin to be taken away when someone or something ($, agenda, control...) is threatened.
My husband has given me the privilege of homeschooling our kids. I hope they will be able to have the option with their own children.

I think that the developing cultural/political climate is greatly going against them.
Thank you Yah!

https://freedomproject.com/the-newm...EBmgC6F5Z2eY16acQ9SxUUHNJuSO3fkr0dpDQcx7fCr2E
I keep coming across info like this. If no one is aware of States outlawing Homeschool and Private schools (nonsecular education), well here’s just a bit of what I’ve seen just this week. IMO, ‘rights’ begin to be taken away when someone or something ($, agenda, control...) is threatened.
My husband has given me the privilege of homeschooling our kids. I hope they will be able to have the option with their own children.

We don't do homeschool but we do independent charter and I've seen the way the school has been having to jump through different hoops just to keep their doors open. I hope that the government doesn't eventually make them close their doors.

I heard a report that NY is going to fine Amish schools two grand per day for unvaccinated children.
But I cannot find proof.

Home birth, home school, home church are ALL under attack.

2 Corinthians 6:17 KJVA Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,

I know a lot of us have and are coming out.

Soon we will be under ground and or playing cat and mouse.

John 10:39-40 KJVA Therefore they sought again to take him: but he escaped out of their hand, (40) And went away again beyond Jordan into the place where John at first baptized; and there he abode.

We have to be.

Matthew 10:16 KJVA Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

And finally all who fallow and keep have mercy.

Exodus 20:6 KJVA And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
Deuteronomy 5:10 KJVA And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me and keep my commandments.

I heard a report that NY is going to fine Amish schools two grand per day for unvaccinated children.
But I cannot find proof.

If true it is time to move.

Surprisingly, California has some rather lax homeschooling laws considering how much of a liberal sh!$hole it is. :) We simply have to notify (there are only a few states that don’t require notification). No submitting test scores, curriculum, or house visits, thank God! I’m already actively trying to get my family out of here, but the day they try to force me to put my kids in public school, I’m throwing prudence to the wind, packing up and getting the hell out of here immediately.

Last edited:
Yeah, in spite of Trump and his crew pushing for more freedoms, the shadow of tyranny continues to grow. God help us when the Dems regain a majority...

It is about time to vacate this country. But, to where?

Well, the book says we will go even to Babylon and there be delivered. Gog and Magog on the horizon....100 lb hailstones on the menu....80% of the invaders eliminated....7 months burying the dead....better times after the "kings and captains" are carrion.

Labor to bring forth oh captive daughter of Zion. Sometimes labor is dreaded....but welcomed at the same time....because the alternative is worse!

Back