• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hoping to be of service

Hello All,

I am a young man who recently left his fathers house to start and lead my own, with the goal of breaking generational curses and leading a biblically centric life and household that serves and represents YAH. I have been biblically married for a little over 2 years out of a 12 year committed relationship. Biblical marriage has been a major interest of mine for around 6 years, the last 4 of which have been fairly heavy in study. In those studies I have found that marriage heavily integrates into many of the bibles other topics and an understanding of marriage helps to shed light and aid in a deeper understanding of those topics.

I have always had plural tendencies (I assume most men do) starting sometime around my Elementary/Middle school years, never understanding why it was taboo to be interested in more than one girl or why one had to choose only one. Recognizing the special value of a woman (girls at that time), I have always had a very strong drive to guard and guide the shes in my life. All the while being told I can only commit to one and if I want another I have to forsake the other, but multiple is okay if there is no commitment. Not realizing though that this was out of a natural instinct rather than a perverse one as society teaches. It wasn't until I came to the truth that PM was not sinful that these earlier inclinations made sense to me and I realized this was not a tendency that should be suppressed but expressed as YAH's daughters are precious and he wants them to be loved and cared for, not used, abused and dealt with treacherously.

I came across this place sometime around 2018 during a heavy marriage study, it didn't look to busy back then and assuming it was another old dead pro-polygyny site, I soaked up the info and moved on. It wasn't until I came across Peter's site about a year ago, after checking out and joining TTN on his recommendation and speaking with him on there, he mentioned joining up here. After reading some of the discussions and seeing the activity I have decided to step out of the shadows, hopefully to contribute some value to the discussion. There seems to be a cultural shift happening right now, a swinging back of the pendulum if you will. I think we will be seeing the return and even honoring of plural marriage some time in the next several years, both out of necessity and desire as the world continues to change and unravel. When this happens it will be up to those of us who arrived here early to help those who trail behind us. Promoting healthy and constructive plural marriage through the biblical foundation of righteous patriarchy as we as believers are called to be the salt and the light. With all that said I am not really new here, but new on here and so here I am!

Welcome!
This site ebbs and flows, it has definitely been a bit more active lately.

Hello All,

I am a young man who recently left his fathers house to start and lead my own, with the goal of breaking generational curses and leading a biblically centric life and household that serves and represents YAH. I have been biblically married for a little over 2 years out of a 12 year committed relationship. Biblical marriage has been a major interest of mine for around 6 years, the last 4 of which have been fairly heavy in study. In those studies I have found that marriage heavily integrates into many of the bibles other topics and an understanding of marriage helps to shed light and aid in a deeper understanding of those topics.

I have always had plural tendencies (I assume most men do) starting sometime around my Elementary/Middle school years, never understanding why it was taboo to be interested in more than one girl or why one had to choose only one. Recognizing the special value of a woman (girls at that time), I have always had a very strong drive to guard and guide the shes in my life. All the while being told I can only commit to one and if I want another I have to forsake the other, but multiple is okay if there is no commitment. Not realizing though that this was out of a natural instinct rather than a perverse one as society teaches. It wasn't until I came to the truth that PM was not sinful that these earlier inclinations made sense to me and I realized this was not a tendency that should be suppressed but expressed as YAH's daughters are precious and he wants them to be loved and cared for, not used, abused and dealt with treacherously.

I came across this place sometime around 2018 during a heavy marriage study, it didn't look to busy back then and assuming it was another old dead pro-polygyny site, I soaked up the info and moved on. It wasn't until I came across Peter's site about a year ago, after checking out and joining TTN on his recommendation and speaking with him on there, he mentioned joining up here. After reading some of the discussions and seeing the activity I have decided to step out of the shadows, hopefully to contribute some value to the discussion. There seems to be a cultural shift happening right now, a swinging back of the pendulum if you will. I think we will be seeing the return and even honoring of plural marriage some time in the next several years, both out of necessity and desire as the world continues to change and unravel. When this happens it will be up to those of us who arrived here early to help those who trail behind us. Promoting healthy and constructive plural marriage through the biblical foundation of righteous patriarchy as we as believers are called to be the salt and the light. With all that said I am not really new here, but new on here and so here I am!
Welcome!

Shalom and welcome.!

Welcome, thank you for sharing some of your journey with us.

Glad to have you here! The more the merrier!

There seems to be a cultural shift happening right now, a swinging back of the pendulum if you will. I think we will be seeing the return and even honoring of plural marriage some time in the next several years, both out of necessity and desire as the world continues to change and unravel.
Welcome to the site, interesting you note that you have come out of the shadows to start discussing and promoting polygny, i my self have done the same recently on this website.

also i have a question for the quote i just put above, where have you noticed this trend of a cultural shift and what parameters do you notice that will see a swinging of the pendulum back to plural marriage? I have noticed some in the torah observant community come to this, but they are far and few between and i have mostly noticed the general consensus of being disgusted by plural marriage in the torah community currently. you would think they would be the first to start coming around to plural marriage since they regard the tanakh quite well and study it in depth to follow the commandments. and as we all know polygyny is pretty apparent in the tanakh lol.

I have noticed it mostly in the secular western world. Something changed in 2020 and the red pill movement suddenly exploded. Theres even a movement called Trad wife promoting traditional values and a return to femininity.

As a lot of women are entering their early to mid thrities unmarried, childless, and unhappy, they are starting to realize that they have been mislead by feminism and are waking up to the fact that it is directly to blame for their complaints regarding modern men. They are also realizing that they have been sleeping with mostly the same men, while ignoring potentials because of their own hypergamy.

Unfortunatley because of christianty's stance on PM it looks like those who are waking up are being pushed more towards acceptance of islam in order to practice it.

Welcome! Glad to have you join us!

Shalom and welcome.

Back