• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Horowitz: The sudden decline in birth rates post-vaccination — and the shocking silence

Last year?
It was predicted widely to have these and other effects as the poison was first being proposed. Lots of the tinfoil had brigade who listened to a bunch of doctors and researchers as well as doing their own research were beating that drum. They turned out to be wearing tinfoil crowns. Shame that so very few listed to the supposed conspiracy theorists.
We are at the point where so many conspiracy theories are being revealed as real but nobody seems to notice or care. They are all numb and emotionally punchy. They don't want to know, they don't want to think about it as it is scary as hell to consider how badly the evil in this world have hurt us and what is still coming.
The Chinese curse with respect living in interesting times absolutely sucks.
Don't lose hope.

Legitimacy of regime is failing. People have this false idea of change. Leaking evil will raise masses and force political change. It doesn't work this way.

Legitimacy is key. Except failing levels of obeying in future. For some, now all vaccines are suspect.

This is the crazy thing though, 'they' are stopping the ones that obey by killing them and stopping them having children. Meanwhile, the ones that don't obey, we're here making an army of kids that are going to grow up knowing what we know and being taught right. Seems a little counterproductive to what 'they' want, surely?
Well the plan will be to come after us rebels eventually...

That's why it looks to me like the harvest of the world has begun. I do not attribute good motivation to the actions of the people pulling strings that  appear to be driving this, but I do believe YHWH will accomplish His purposes through it all. The Pharaohs of today will seek to maintain and expand their control, but YHWH is the one who has put them there and they are actually accomishing His will. Some who blindly trust the untrustworthy will die by injection, some will be killed by the priests of baal we call police...... just like some that did the bidding of the first King of Babylon did not survive the orders they were given to cast three men into the furnace. Serving a selfish human king is a bad idea. Serving the living Elohim is wisdom at all times.. ..even when you're a harlots named Rahab in a doomed city called Jerico.

Creation groans waiting for ....the sons of Yah to be revealed!

The tares get harvested first. That doesn't mean everyone deceived was a tare....but I believe it means some that live by faith should live to see the end of the figureheads of Babylon.....and the controlling forces behind the scenes too!

Our God is an AWESOME God!!
Agreed!

They do now have comprehensive lists of who we all are. We're the ones that didn't get vaccinated.
Boy, that definitely became a strict delineation.

We are seeing centralisation, but it is completely different to the past. Policies are aligning in most countries - everyone did the same nonsensical policies on covid in complete unison. There is the effect of power centralisation - but it does not look like power is centralised as on paper every country is independent. That is a smokescreen.

The end times will involve the rise of the final "beast" empire. But we are told that this beast will be different to all the empires that have come before (Daniel 7:7). I take this to mean that there will be something that exerts power over the whole earth - but it will not look like a "country", a "state" or an "empire" that we are used to. It will be something else. Maybe the UN, maybe a shady group like the WEF, maybe a collaboration of wealthy businesses that attain more real power than the governments.

Importantly, we are told in Revelation 17:12-13 that there will be "ten kings" who give their power to the beast. Not one king who rules the beast system, but many different kingdoms that appear to be separate kingdoms, yet collaborate by giving their power to the beast. This would look a lot like what we are seeing today - separate kingdoms all happening to do the same thing.

We are also told, symbolically, that it will come out of the sea (Revelation 13:1). I take the sea to be symbolic of mystery and hiddenness, as well as pervasiveness (it goes everywhere in the world). The beast will, at least while it is being prepared, be as invisible as if it were underwater - we may see the effects of it, but won't see the beast itself until it reveals itself, and by that stage it will be fully formed. At present, if it is in operation, it will be a mystery - we will see the individuals who are carrying out its plans (e.g. governments working in lockstep), but not the organisation pulling their strings.

Twitter is either an anomaly or an intentional distraction, and Musk is an unpredictable and unreliable loose cannon. He is doing as much against God's Kingdom as for it (Neuralink for a prime example). Don't see that as evidence of the dam breaking, it's a distraction for the media to argue about while the real agenda continues under the surface.
Natural course of tehnology is decentralization due to things getting cheaper. When new tech gets 10X cheaper than old it is death for old tech which implies death of old control system.

Check Internet and Bitcoin. There are our techs, not theirs. They got too late to establish control systems.

Pillars of their New World Order are dying for some time. Possibly first great victory was homeschooling in USA. There are similar pushes in other states.

Elite has definitetly lost gun control battle. Federal states won't obey, get lost federales. Constituational carry and similar laws are spreading for over 2 decades.

Federal goverment isn't obeyed for immigrants and marihuana also. And this just a start. By the way, Texas has started it's own foreign policy. It has agreements with Mexican states on opposite state of border for border control. Does this has Washington's approval? Off course not.

Brexit and Trump are first wave of populist rebellion against elite. Why do think elite hates Trump? He killed TTIP and some other trade agreement which were supposed to transfer sovereignity to secret courts and corporations.

Regarding EU is it becoming hated more and more. It has becomed acceptable to speak of leaving EU and reforming it. This will get even more popular when people figure out that most stupid ideas comes from Brussels.

Twitter wasn't just temporary setback. They lost control of key control system, one needed for formation of public opinion of "prestige people" who will then legitimize elite policies.

Even USA Senate is getting less uniparty. Few decades ago laws could be passed with maybe dozen dissidents. Now just passing laws can hang on just few men. 2 senators were able to gut Build Back Better bill to bone.

If Tom Luongo is right even in Oligarchville things aren't right. Fed has gone off reservation. Why would commercial banks, shareholders of Fed, accept Great Reset? There is no place for them in Great Reset.

Even vassals are getting more free. How is Bukele still president of El Salvador? He did make Bitcoin legal tender, money which world elite hates.

If beast system arrives it won't be with current elite in charge. This guys aren't creators of system which requires some true skill. No, this guys are 3th or 4th generation, the one who becomes paupers again.

EDIT: Grammar

Last edited:
Natural course of tehnology is decentralization due to things getting cheaper. When new tech gets 10X cheaper than old it is death for old tech which implies death of old control system.
Good points, but arguably oversimplified, because the Adversary is still smarter than those who ignore Scripture (and his existence!) give him credit for.

For example:

Check Internet and Bitcoin. There are our techs, not theirs. They got too late to establish control systems.

So the technique is to conquer and destroy. Financialize. Turn bitcoin (which isn't really 'money' anyway, much less qesef = silver) into a bubble and torpedo it. Use that failure to sell the Mark, aka 'CBDCs'.

Pillars of their New World Order are dying for some time. Possibly first great victory was homeschooling in USA. There are similar pushes in other states.
Great. And - essence of "come out of her, My people." Which was how it SHOULD have been, if people never abdicated their responsibility as parents to the Public Indoctrination Centers.

Elite has definitetly lost gun control battle. Federal states won't obey, get lost federales. Constituational carry and similar laws are spreading for over 2 decades.

Ouch. Sorry. People may THINK that getting permission to carry, and permission to even BUY or OWN one, much less 'carry,' is real progress, BUT...
...only slaves have to ask permission. And if it's PROPERTY, owned by free people, they have the Right to buy, sell, carry, trade, use, or even destroy it, because they OWN it. Not so when the ONLY piece of property EXPLICITLY ENUMERATED ANYWHERE in the Constitution is not just 'infringed' - but people don't even understand WHY or how!

And if you can't buy ammo, it's just a club pretty soon anyway.

And if they can do it to "arms" - what about anything else those slaves may want to "buy or sell"?

Too bad, homeschooling should help there... ;)

Even USA Senate is getting less uniparty.
Oooh. Ask Mitch McConnell who pulls his CCP strings...

If Tom Luongo is right even in Oligarchville things aren't right. Fed has gone off reservation. Why would commercial banks, shareholders of Fed, accept Great Reset? There is no place for them in Great Reset.
Tom has a lot on the ball. But when, not IF, the Almighty Fiat Fake Buck$ collapse, those players (all of 'em!) who play with Dishonest Weights will squeal like stuck pigs - 'cause they are - and play whatever their PrintMaster tells 'em.

Back to the general theme of the thread:
the silence is due to ignorance, and an entire 'world' which has "rejected knowledge." They don't know 'law', don't understand economics, and will suffer for it. (I.e., "destroyed for lack of" that knowledge they rejected.)

The answer is Come out of her, don't play with abominations pre-prepped for Destruction, and brace yourself for what WAS coming, but is now here.

I've said it for some time. The average Dumbed-Down AmeriKan (likewise, Brit/Aussie/Canuck/etc) won't recognize what's been done to them until they go into a WalMart and the shelves are empty. Oops, just eggs and a few other important things so far...maybe they'll get used to it, slowly, like the frog...

Good points, but arguably oversimplified, because the Adversary is still smarter than those who ignore Scripture (and his existence!) give him credit for.
It doesn't matter how much Adversary is smart. Point is about economics which is about human behaviour in face of scarcity. Elite or adversary can't foresee everything, nor they can't control everything. Their schemes will be in the end crushed by market. Who will be final winner? People or scheming elite? People, because delusions have finite life, maybe long, but finite in end.

So the technique is to conquer and destroy. Financialize. Turn bitcoin (which isn't really 'money' anyway, much less qesef = silver) into a bubble and torpedo it. Use that failure to sell the Mark, aka 'CBDCs'
Too many people are believing that elite are like gods. Their plans will be succesful. Yea, we have seen how much Covid plans were success in achieveling mandatory vaccination to participate is society and consolidate their power. Now CBDCs are Mark, two years ago is was Covid shot. Maybe we should stop guessing?

Nigeria is already failing in selling their eNaira. People love bitcoin to much. Bitcoin is godsend from persective of people in developing ccountries. People here are mostly from countries with stable currencies in comparison in currencies from developing countries. To help you understand, in developing countries there is no sense in saving money now to buy house for 2 years. Currency will lose too much value.

For CBDC matters are they retail (for regular population) or wholesale (just between banks and central bank). Wholesale doesn't matter because it keeps essence of monetary system as ut exist now. Retail is tricky. Wy would commercial banks sign their own death warrants? I would expect fierce resistance behind scenes.

Ouch. Sorry. People may THINK that getting permission to carry, and permission to even BUY or OWN one, much less 'carry,' is real progress, BUT...
...only slaves have to ask permission. And if it's PROPERTY, owned by free people, they have the Right to buy, sell, carry, trade, use, or even destroy it, because they OWN it. Not so when the ONLY piece of property EXPLICITLY ENUMERATED ANYWHERE in the Constitution is not just 'infringed' - but people don't even understand WHY or how!

And if you can't buy ammo, it's just a club pretty soon anyway.

And if they can do it to "arms" - what about anything else those slaves may want to "buy or sell"?

Too bad, homeschooling should help there... ;)

Oooh. Ask Mitch McConnell who pulls his CCP strings...
Coccaine Mitch doesn't control state or local GOP. They will do what they want. Local and state parties are under greater pressure to do what is good for local population, not for whom moneypayers are demanding.

Constitution doesn't matter. Is is fine piece of paper, but it can't act. Only people can act. States have already shown disobidience toward Federal goverment. This will grow even more. Federals don't have enough resources to punish people, therefore who cares.

I remember seeing video when somebody has called local police on ATF agent who wanted to check gun. Locals had used taser on ATF guy. There were people celebrating such action. This only proves how much federal gov is popular.

You always collapse levels of goverment starting with highest first.
I've said it for some time. The average Dumbed-Down AmeriKan (likewise, Brit/Aussie/Canuck/etc) won't recognize what's been done to them until they go into a WalMart and the shelves are empty. Oops, just eggs and a few other important things so far...maybe they'll get used to it, slowly, like the frog...
Such disrespect toward regular people. Altitude of they are stupid, we are smart.

Tom has a lot on the ball. But when, not IF, the Almighty Fiat Fake Buck$ collapse, those players (all of 'em!) who play with Dishonest Weights will squeal like stuck pigs - 'cause they are - and play whatever their PrintMaster tells 'em.
We are both familiar with Austrian school of economics. We both know end state of fiat currencies. It's Ponzi scheme. But it matters exactly how fiat currency scheme dies.

It would be nice if fiat currency don't get one last life extension with CBDCs. I fully support New York Boys (who control Fed, against retail CBDC) cooperating with Putin in order to take out EU Commie trash (for retail CBDCs, climate change, against fossil fuels). It should be obvious that, for humanity, life under Anglo-Saxons corporate fascists is better than under life under EU Commie trash who believe EU is garden of Eden and brings civilization to rest of world. And this can only happen if dollar still has life under itself because ECB can't live if dollar rise crushes euro.

Fed can't go bankrupt, but ECB can.

This is the crazy thing though, 'they' are stopping the ones that obey by killing them and stopping them having children. Meanwhile, the ones that don't obey, we're here making an army of kids that are going to grow up knowing what we know and being taught right. Seems a little counterproductive to what 'they' want, surely?
The fly in the ointment here is that there is evidence that the vaccine can be spread through personal contact and sexual contact. Additionally Covid itself has reproductive effects and the result of the vaccine is that those who got it are petri dishes for the perpetual spread of new variants.

The fly in the ointment here is that there is evidence that the vaccine can be spread through personal contact and sexual contact. Additionally Covid itself has reproductive effects and the result of the vaccine is that those who got it are petri dishes for the perpetual spread of new variants.
Hey man, been missing you!
I hear what you are saying and I do feel that our hope is in Yah’s mercy.

Having done all, to stand.

Shalom, @rockfox . So good to see you!

What is exactly spreading?

mRNA particles or spiked proteins?

If USA was uniparty then how this show is possible?

Show writers for Congress uniparty are better than Hollywood?

Last edited:
mRNA particles or spiked proteins?

Spiked proteins for sure, but potentially also mRNA. I haven't seen any investigations on that question yet. Just first hand accounts and 1 study indicating that it is happening.

Spiked proteins for sure, but potentially also mRNA. I haven't seen any investigations on that question yet. Just first hand accounts and 1 study indicating that it is happening.
You have any links? This is pretty important to me personally. I’d love to get some decent research on it.

You have any links? This is pretty important to me personally. I’d love to get some decent research on it.
Attn @rockfox

Here are some pre-COVID-era (non-political)_studies about mRNA and how it is a carrier for CRISPR gene editing technology.

Here's the bottom line that I think can be stipulated as a fact: mRNA itself is NOT a vaccine. It is a carrier for a gene editing mechanism.

Which is why mRNA does not act like a vaccine.

Attn @rockfox

Here are some pre-COVID-era (non-political)_studies about mRNA and how it is a carrier for CRISPR gene editing technology.

Here's the bottom line that I think can be stipulated as a fact: mRNA itself is NOT a vaccine. It is a carrier for a gene editing mechanism.

Which is why mRNA does not act like a vaccine.

I like the fact that the EUA was not for a genetic therapy.
The entire thing was illegal and a hustle from that aspect to being illegal to have been authorized if there were existing therapeutics available. DARPA already had it documented at that point as being treatable with Ivermectin.

All a setup, all a fraud.

Back