• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

How about MeWe?

NeoPatriarch

Real Person
Male
Are you on MeWe. Please follow me there.

I was in a Christian polygamy group on MeWe run by some dude named "Apostle Zimmerman". He was postings almost alone, and after I contributed a few days he blocked me without so much was a goodbye.

So do you know who Apostle Zimmerman is? Are you in that group? What was his issues?

I couldn't say much about the man, as I really didn't get to know him. Unfortunately, it was the only game in town as far as Christian polygamy.

You're not wrong about modern socalled apostles. It's a convenient red flag warning of unique doctrines. It's usually about leveraging sway over people.

There is a lot of self-promotion out there.

Are you on MeWe. Please follow me there.

I was in a Christian polygamy group on MeWe run by some dude named "Apostle Zimmerman". He was postings almost alone, and after I contributed a few days he blocked me without so much was a goodbye.

So do you know who Apostle Zimmerman is? Are you in that group? What was his issues?

I sent you an invite

I also had the misfortune of meeting Apostle Zimmerman. He seems to only be interested in building his own cult around himself. He kicks you out if you don't worship him.

Back