• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

how and where to look for a a 2nd wife

Col 2:6-10
6 As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him:

7 Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.

8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

Babies are complete. All appendages, organs, muscles, bones, etc. They just don't know how to USE them yet, or haven't DEVELOPED them.

I'm 50. Still got all my muscles, organs, appendages. Understand the concepts of gymnastics, such as the "rings". Haven't developed the specific strengths or skills to perform on them.

So, JohnW is right. We ARE complete in Christ. We have been invested and authorized to use every blessing Heaven has to offer.

Steve is also right. We can always learn new skills and strengths by which to use what we have been given to better effect.

... If I understood the two of you correctly.

I like it!

Back