• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

How the left is unreliable in our endeavors

Are the visible churches The Church?

Are the popularity winners Yah’s men?

It is my opinion at this point that polygamy will not ever be culturally accepted because a disgraced minister validated the position. Not even their validation will make it Corporately accepted in so called Christian circles

The ROI from these investments will be so negligible as to be nonexistent IRL.

Only when people are willing and determined to calmly and cooly stand up for their right to live life as they decide will that have some sort of measurable impact in the culture.

Only once culture accepts it will any kind of mainstream Christianity accept it as legitimate.

In case you missed it, Christianity does not drive cultural norms today, it assimilates them.
The so-called "disgraced" ministers, are the avenue to get into the ear of the ones left in the pulpit.

EDIT: They are not as hard to reach either. At least that has been my experience.

The so-called "disgraced" ministers, are the avenue to get into the ear of the ones left in the pulpit.

EDIT: They are not as hard to reach either. At least that has been my experience.

My point is simply that even if you reach the disgraced ones, and they reach the non disgraced ones, nothing will change because collectively, they love their jobs and fear the culture more than they love truth. The ones in the pulpit are more afraid of joining their disgraced brothers over smaller disagreements to ever consider taking a stand for poly being worth that fight.

Back