• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Howdy from Indiana!

Welcome to the group. Find a chair. The bar is over there. Just remember that the good bourbon is mine, you can have some but you gotta bring a bottle next time.
(Yeah yeah, I know...Mormon but it is my way of being friendly)
Leave the brandy bottle alone!

My favourite is Emperador Coffee Brandy.... a shot in my iced coffee. :cool:

Congratulations, I had to look up the brand. Rare as I am in the industry. Guessing it is not distributed in Texas.

I have made my own coffee liquer a few times over the years (Christmas gifts and what not, you should try my lenoncello ) but always worked from a rum base. Will have to try a brandy base next time. Should change the character a fair amount

Congratulations, I had to look up the brand. Rare as I am in the industry. Guessing it is not distributed in Texas.

I have made my own coffee liquer a few times over the years (Christmas gifts and what not, you should try my lenoncello ) but always worked from a rum base. Will have to try a brandy base next time. Should change the character a fair amount
Probably not available in Texas. Since brandy is produced by distilling wine, it's got to be good for you... .

Welcome to the group. Find a chair. The bar is over there. Just remember that the good bourbon is mine, you can have some but you gotta bring a bottle next time.
(Yeah yeah, I know...Mormon but it is my way of being friendly)

Go have some knob creek small batch maple for me, it is about the only thing I miss from my drinking days.

Go have some knob creek small batch maple for me, it is about the only thing I miss from my drinking days.

I say the drinking thing as part semi faux persona.
Working on getting back to Chad vs dad bod so as to fitness signal a bit to the ladies of child bearing age and make sure I can be a healthy father for at least the next 30 or so years. So very little bourbon now days.

I love the know creek products though but never done any of the flavored stuff...I am a terrible snob if I am honest.

Back