• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Howdy from rainy Washington!

rustywest4

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male
Hello BF & fellow Yeshua Followers,

I can't tell you how encouraging this forum has been to my soul! I truly believe Heavenly Father led me here to find the needed fellowship that's been lacking for quite sometime in my busy life with not just other believers, but more specifically believers who have embraced the truth of plural marriage and openly discuss it! ... Before introducing myself I just wanted to say that and to give God praise for connecting me with you folks! God bless you all as you live to glorify Him!!!

So ... My name is Rusty and I'm a 30 year old blessed follower of Yeshua living in Washington state! (The Great Northwest) ... I have an AMAZING WIFE "Audrey" who is the Queen of my home and heart! She loves The Lord and I'm pretty sure the 31st chapter of Proverbs was prophetically written of her! Lol ... She is an incredible mother and homemaker! She is currently brewing me our 4th child in her baby belly! [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES] ... A princess who shall be called "Aureole"! Our oldest is Michael 7, then Abigail 5, then Elijah 3! ... See , told ya I was a blessed man! Lol

I work full time as a railroader and love my job, but of course wish I had more time with my precious family! As the provider I take pride in my work knowing that it keeps food on the table and a comfortable roof over our heads! (Please say a prayer for my overtime to pick up so we can financially stay a float! Thanks much!)

I was a youth pastor / associate pastor as well as worship leader for about 8 years in a small community here in western Washington with a non-denominational Christian church up until a couple years ago! Now I just live the good life focusing on my number one ministry of being a loving husband and the godly leader of our home!

There's a bit about me! Can't wait to get to know y'all and begin enjoying the great fellowship I see going on here on BF!

Blessings in His Name,

Rusty West

P.S. Concerning plural marriage, my wife and I have discussed it much, but are not seeking it for ourselves currently! We of course agree together Biblically that it is blessed of God and in no way condemned in His Word! However, my wife and I are content with our family unit as is and it's not necessarily something she desires for us at this time! It's all in Gods will and timing of its ever to be something for us to consider for our family! But we are supporters of this Biblical truth being brought to the church which currently rejects the life style as sin, and we hope to be edified by the fellowship here with other supporters of the same cause!

Re: Howdy from rainy Washington!

Welcome Rusty, glad you found us, and congratulations on the upcoming arrival, and of course the previous ones I didn't know of in time to congratulate you on... :D

Welcome to BF, Rusty. I originally came from western Washington, too... fond memories. I hope to meet you at a retreat.

Welcome Rusty

We welcomed our fourth blessing on Feb. 7. Hope you can be there for the birth. I am a truck driver so understand your longing to be with your family more. Seek God and He will bless you. Thanks for joining your voice to the choir.

Welcome to the group Rusty.

Hey guys ... Thanks a bunch for the warm welcome! ... Congrats to the yoderfamily on your 4th miniature human [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES] ! What a blessing! ... I will be taking some paternity leave in June to fully enjoy the arrival of our 4th , princess Aureole!

Don't think I've seen anybody else mention Washington state except you "mystic" ... It's beautiful , but I bet you don't miss the rain huh [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY] ! ... And speaking of retreats , I hear rumor of one on the west coast this year? Perhaps even in the NORTHWESTERN area??? That'd be fun!

Welcome Rusty, and from the great Pacific Northwest. We're neighbors as I'm in Pullman attending WSU as a grad student in mathematics. However, we will be returning to the west side of the state in June. I look eagerly forward to getting to know you, and would certainly like to get our families together once we return to the west side should you like to do this.

And congratulations on your upcoming arrival! I have two little ones myself: Liam is 4 and Cecile will be 2 in May.

Congrats to you Mister blessed Oreslag on having two previous miniatures! Children are simply the best! And thanks for the warm welcome as well fellow Washingtonian! ... We don't get away from home too often, but I do have a reason to drive to Western Montana once in a blue moon... Perhaps next time we could stop in and say hello over coffee! :)

Hello and Welcome!

Hello Rusty! Presently living in the Spokane/Coeur d'Alene area, but I've spent several years in Seattle. Congrats on the upcoming new one!

~~Ken

Belated welcome! Lol. Sorry i always forget about the introductions part on the forums.

Better late than never Starlit ... Thanks for the welcome!
Also thanks to Hannah (alias lol) and Ephraim's D !

Oh and thanks to my fellow Washingtonian Mr Ken for the howdy and the congrats:)

Blessings to all you good folks!

rustywest4 said:
Congrats to you Mister blessed Oreslag on having two previous miniatures! Children are simply the best! And thanks for the warm welcome as well fellow Washingtonian! ... We don't get away from home too often, but I do have a reason to drive to Western Montana once in a blue moon... Perhaps next time we could stop in and say hello over coffee! :)

Thank you Rusty! We just returned from a trip to the west side. Sorry I didn't look you up, but we were on a whirlwind trip and had no time. As it turns out, we bought (or are buying) a house in Poulsbo that began construction this past Monday. We plan to move sometime in mid-June. I'll send you a PM with additional details when next we visit so that we can get together for that coffee.

Back