• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

I am truly blessed!

Rose of Sharon

Real Person
Female
I haven't been on here for a while. I enjoyed the women's retreat even for a short time and met all you beautiful ladies. Since then, I went through a deep depression because of health issues and drifted from God. I just received the journel today that was given at the retreat and I know that it is God's way of reminding me that He has not left me. Thank you, Julie for sending me the beautiful gift and to all my beautiful friends that I met at the retreat. The journel and the card brought tears to my eyes and allowed me to see how blessed I am to have you all in my life. I just wanted to say that I love you and hugs to you all. God bless you!

My pleasure FairyLass! I am so glad it came at the right time (feeling bad I took so long.) I believe it will eventually hold the amazing journey of healing and health to you and how God was there every step of the way. Blessings!

My pleasure FairyLass! I am so glad it came at the right time (feeling bad I took so long.) I believe it will eventually hold the amazing journey of healing and health to you and how God was there every step of the way. Blessings!
Please don't feel bad. I believe you sent it when God wanted you to send it. And yes, I also believe that it will bring the journey of healing. Hugs

I'm glad you were able to come to the retreat, even if it was only for a little while. I'm praying for your health problems. Don't lose heart, YHWH knows and He has you in his hands.

I'm glad you were able to come to the retreat, even if it was only for a little while. I'm praying for your health problems. Don't lose heart, YHWH knows and He has you in his hands.
Thank you! I am pushing through and will not lose heart. I started with my journel last night and wrote the words "Seek Me" at the top. I love the scriptures that pops up on Google in referencing to Seek Me-(seeking Him). I enjoyed that study in the Bible and will continue it tonight.

FairyLass,

God is holding you every minute. There is such comfort in knowing God is holding you right now.

It was wonderful to spend time with you at the retreat! Prayers are a strong healing and I'm positive a whole group of us are sending them out for you.

Hope things are going well.

FairyLass,

God is holding you every minute. There is such comfort in knowing God is holding you right now.

It was wonderful to spend time with you at the retreat! Prayers are a strong healing and I'm positive a whole group of us are sending them out for you.

Hope things are going well.
Things are going much better. It was wonderful to meet you as well as the other ladies. I know He is holding me every moment. I could truly say that receiving the journal and the beautiful card was my turning point. Love you all.

Back