• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

I have a book about Polygyny in Portuguese

meryc

Male
"Hello World!" (It should be a joke). I have written a "book" about polygyny in the bible, it has 137 pages and I've published it on Amazon using a pseudonym [Xenos Magos] (Link: https://www.amazon.com/-/pt/dp/B0B8...ing=UTF8&qid=1660132938&sr=8-6&language=en_US). The problem is that I do not know enough to translate it into English. It is in "Portuguese-Brazilian", and I'd like to have some help.

As I'm using a pseudonym, I cannot use references to other books, authors, and so on, because I already have some publications in Portuguese (it would give me a lot of problems now).

I'm here asking if anybody could help to translate this book into English (I'd send the original file).

Thank you all.

"Hello World!" (It should be a joke). I have written a "book" about polygyny in the bible, it has 137 pages and I've published it on Amazon using a pseudonym [Xenos Magos] (Link: https://www.amazon.com/-/pt/dp/B0B8...ing=UTF8&qid=1660132938&sr=8-6&language=en_US). The problem is that I do not know enough to translate it into English. It is in "Portuguese-Brazilian", and I'd like to have some help.

As I'm using a pseudonym, I cannot use references to other books, authors, and so on, because I already have some publications in Portuguese (it would give me a lot of problems now).

I'm here asking if anybody could help to translate this book into English (I'd send the original file).

Thank you all.
Portuguese! Cool! Got a link? I have several native Portuguese speaking friends who are pro poly. I'd like to pass the link along. One is bilingual English Portuguese and does translations from English into Portuguese. ..

Portuguese! Cool! Got a link? I have several native Portuguese speaking friends who are pro poly. I'd like to pass the link along. One is bilingual English Portuguese and does translations from English into Portuguese. ..
This is the file

Attachments

• Sexo Casamento e Divórcio nas Escrituras - Físico.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 3
Back